Toribash
Original Post
help please!
I was participating in the 1000 toricredit tournament, i made it to the final rounds, i didnt keep track of who else i had to play and the opponent i was against lost connection and lagged the lobby very badly before he left, and, having more points and having left, i won the match. Then after all the lagging and issues, i played another final match and won, but the tournament would not end. We played two matches, and the tournament just kept saying "stiffrod wont knockout match #4" and so on... When the third game started, the guy i was playing told me to do the /rec command, the tournament reset back to the waiting time for the next tournament and it never gave me anything. I have no idea what happened to the tournament, but I felt like maybe reporting the problem could give some insight as to what happened.
/rec means to reconnect, which is why this happened.

If you had screenshots of the incident or the name of the person who told you to type the command, a Gamemaster would be able to do something about this.
BAD LUCK
his name is Tunadao, i have the message where he told me to do /rec to "recieve tc" and i didnt know rec meant reconnect. I do not know how to screenshot, but i still have the messages in my chat.

I added the screenshot of him admitting to telling me to do /rec and saying i got "trolled"
Attached Images
screenshot-17-12-48-50.jpg (76.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by StiffRod; Oct 17, 2015 at 06:55 PM.