Ranking
Original Post
Ability to search Staff
Something similar to /sa username

Maybe /sa ES, /sa SMod, etc.

Would be pretty useful when you need to find staff quick

Apathetic User
// Extending this

This could also be useful for urgent stuff on the forum. A dedicated usergroup for active staff could suffice if linked correctly.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
You can usually find staff members in IRC (either #support or #toribash) when they're online.
Yeah, but most of the time they're just sitting there. I don't think I've ever been able to find one that responded within a few minutes (usually took me at least 5 to 10 mins)
Then again, staff could be afk in-game too.

This isn't a super necessary feature, it'd be pretty useful to a lot of people though I think.
I'm pretty sure most players barely even know what IRC is.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Reimu View Post
Yeah, but most of the time they're just sitting there. I don't think I've ever been able to find one that responded within a few minutes (usually took me at least 5 to 10 mins)
Then again, staff could be afk in-game too.

You just basically said why this won't be significantly different from searching for staff members on IRC.

Originally Posted by Reimu
I'm pretty sure most players barely even know what IRC is.

I can say the same about fancy game client commands that people don't use on a daily basis. You either figure them out on your own or use /help (which isn't obvious for today's players either). On the other hand, there's a main menu button that opens webchat.
Hmm, that's true. Also, I tried to open irc several times, but it doesn't let me connect through a browser.

Gives me this error;

Open me

Apathetic User
The way i do it is:

Go to main page of forum and scroll to the bottom. Right click on colored names and open in new tab. Then i write to the one that has latest activity. But as sir said u can always find them on irc.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
This feature could be useful if someone is wanting to find an ES in-game to fix a problem in a betting server, scams, etc, and as reimu said, not many people use the IRC like myself, ive never been on IRC and i'de personaly like this feature to be a thing.

Edit: I know you can use the forums for reports like scams, rigs, etc, but you could also use it in-game if possible
Trust me, if I dont respond on IRC I also cant fix your problem ingame rn. And I doubt that its different for most staff.
Just because people dont want to use the means we gave them we shouldnt work on a complicated new thing.
We got enough to do already

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god