people playing: 36, servers online: 14, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Obey
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Jul 22, 2018   #221
$Velordrel

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes
Event Squad | Obey
PM me to apply for Event Squad.
10 - 9
Velordrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #222
Pill
$$$

TAYHOSS Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy
Pill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2018   #223
WorldEater
i eat dicks

5th Dan Black Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy and only the
𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲
WorldEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2018   #224
bibb

Brown Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy and only the extreme bush congs
8-6
10-9
bibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2018   #225
WorldEater
i eat dicks

5th Dan Black Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy and only the extreme bush congs can do this.
𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲
Old Aug 27, 2018   #226
WorldEater
i eat dicks

5th Dan Black Belt

bump
𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲
Old Aug 27, 2018   #227
Pill
$$$

TAYHOSS Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy and only the extreme bush congs can do this. This is because
Pill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2018   #228
WorldEater
i eat dicks

5th Dan Black Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy and only the extreme bush congs can do this. This is because they are quite
𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲
Old Aug 29, 2018   #229
@JoboMan
roflmao

10th Dan Black Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy and only the extreme bush congs can do this. This is because they are quite squishy and leak
I apologise for this post.
JoboMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2018   #230
WorldEater
i eat dicks

5th Dan Black Belt

Long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away inside my asshole a wild tim ripped my scrotum apart and then took it away to the land of happiness and massive fucking organizations where WAPOW rules Young bands and paper scissors rock rule over all the poor man's latkes because jews own America but Obama sucked my gigantic dick with donald j trump. I really enjoy long hot steamy mud baths with Donald trump and Shrek the ogre. Last night I had a dream I fucked a six-foot slug that had big black hole pussy screamed very loud like the dank big sick nasty dick flipping madness but I pop a hundred bands in this bitch and stick my soft cock in my bitch ass cat pussy. Then I go to my sisters house to BBQ for the big 4th of July, proceeding the event I fucked a camel with a broomstick, Why? Well I lost my dick to a giant Diamond duel and that's it. I'm gonna kms now plot twist. I'm sorry, have a nice life. End my Misery so I can stick my cock into bee hive to get bigger. Now I have autism and hate gay but love lesbian. Dicks duct taped dick was in a very large, like a sausage Vordred is alive, screw him. Meanwhile the master of disaster came to cook some pasta, he put tampons in the sauce! What a creative swindler! I will Feed em to Shrek's family of little tribe gykes, yes that's good, I'm shitting blood on these bitches because I'm jealous of giant chodes. That means we are winning Clan league of legends and I can die in peace. But diamond is my better dad. Especially compared to other dads who touch me in inappropriate ways. Raping women is a sport in many nigga way countries, as long as you wear helmets, females are yours. Grabbing cats assholes is a delicacy and only the extreme bush congs can do this. This is because they are quite squishy and leak aloe juice from
𝐮𝐠𝐥𝐲