Toribash
Originally Posted by xXOm4rXx View Post
like u r then? u have animated gif size: 100 but please give me more help? what do i do to be like u?

stay active in a forum, like this the beginner and help the people out.. maybe u can get "local moderator" then.. and keep helping.. and if u do ur job good maybe any admin gives u a gif avatar then. (thats how i think its possible.)

its not a thing u can do in a week, this takes month´s
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by xXOm4rXx View Post
thnx for help u will get it soon lol

well, i dont do this because i want a animated avatar or stuff, i dot it because i just like it to help beginners at all. its never easy to come into a community or into a game and people like me just help them at this. (thats how i see it and no, this is not a lie its the true.)
Last edited by Unicorn; Oct 20, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
ik but i hope u get it i didn't say that :/ and sometimes i do like u too :/ and i didn't know about that
Want set? head? avvy? pm me if you want anything.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
stay active in a forum, like this the beginner and help the people out.. maybe u can get "local moderator" then.. and keep helping.. and if u do ur job good maybe any admin gives u a gif avatar then. (thats how i think its possible.)

its not a thing u can do in a week, this takes month´s

That's not how it works, I'm afraid. Helping in a board does not make admins generously grant someone lmod. You need to apply for it just like everyone else, all fair 'n square. And doing your job good basically doesn't give you anything other than trust.

By contributory, I meant actually having some history with staff. I have been in some minor positions here and there and this avatar is probably the outcome of that.

I shall keep this open in case you have any doubts left.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 21, 2012 at 07:02 AM.