Ranking
Original Post
Normal member features question
Hey, i see some ppl have an animated gif avatar and they r not toriprime/vip how to get it? i am normal member not toriprime/vip
Want set? head? avvy? pm me if you want anything.
Actually you can use gifs even if you're not vip, but vips can use bigger images/gifs.
jirado no viraya
I have really small gifs and I can't use.
What is wrong?
"You may not upload animated images."
[NM] & [Neon] <3 | Spar4Evah
Originally Posted by xXOm4rXx View Post
Hey, i see some ppl have an animated gif avatar and they r not toriprime/vip how to get it? i am normal member not toriprime/vip

a few years ago u could upload a animated avatar without TP/VIP, and they added the only gif. avatars later on.

and so far i know if u had a animated avatar as normal user, its still animated after they added the feature so the people use like 2 or 3 years the same avatar. (thats how i got it explained.) im not sure if this is right.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I think you are right BlubKill

Best answer i got is:
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
a few years ago u could upload a animated avatar without TP/VIP, and they added the only gif. avatars later on.

and so far i know if u had a animated avatar as normal user, its still animated after they added the feature so the people use like 2 or 3 years the same avatar. (thats how i got it explained.) im not sure if this is right.

Admins usually give these to users who are contributory and helpful towards the community.
like u r then? u have animated gif size: 100 but please give me more help? what do i do to be like u?