Ranking
i dont think its ok because when you have an extra head it will hit the cealing alot and might hurt things
PM me with any and all questions
Ive heard this story dates from 2013...and it keeps resurfacing every now and then.
It's not gonna happen any time soon
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I looked this up and saw an article from june 2017 that said it wasnt going to happen and that the man that was undergoing the surgery gave up hope, and is instead going to have a spinal surgery done. I also saw videos about this from over two years ago talking about the surgery, so im not sure how up to date this still is.
bitchass
Yes it appears as if this surgeon has a long history of scheduling and delaying this procedure, as it has been delayed again to 2018.
Well if this works, and the man is able to live on another body but still be completely the same we could be on our way to everlasting life or at least highly extended life. Because we could keep transporting one brain, or head to another body and so on. I wouldn't classify this as playing God more 'Adjusting the inevitable'.
I'm big
Jesus, could you imagine? The implications of being able to transfer a head to another body is just unimaginable for me. It would completely revolutionize medicine in my opinion.

We're just one step closer to immortality.

i miss you ocean
Originally Posted by fullpizza View Post
I wouldn't classify this as playing God more 'Adjusting the inevitable'.

is that not exactly what "playing God" is? if that's not, what does playing God mean to you?