Toribash
View Poll Results: What's most feature you want to be in the application ?
Market
34 Votes / 28.33%
Clans
47 Votes / 39.17%
Chat
28 Votes / 23.33%
News
4 Votes / 3.33%
Rapid threads
7 Votes / 5.83%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

This would be great for me!
That way I could play TB on my PC
And browse the forums on my phone too!

I can't wait to see what you produce!
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
hows it going need any help maybe i could try to find money items anything i can to help just tell me also could you send me a pic on how its going like the progress

Right now, I just need servers, but still getting sure that it's gonna work as a TB users restricted and I am having problem in logging and posting, I am gonna post a screenshot when there is any news. And I don't need any money for now. Just subscribe to the thread so you can get the latest news.
Originally Posted by Primal View Post
This would be great for me!
That way I could play TB on my PC
And browse the forums on my phone too!

I can't wait to see what you produce!

Yeah that would be great, I just hope I don't get any more problems during development, Thank for supporting.
Yeah, This is not really a problem, the real problem is if I can continue doing it or even complete it
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
Yeah, This is not really a problem, the real problem is if I can continue doing it or even complete it

maybe make it open source so people can contribute to it? just an idea.
I dont think it would be a good idea, who knows how to script in... Whatever language hes using (just going to assume lets say c#) what do you wamt to contribute? Its an forum app
I'm not going to make it open source, sorry.
And I'm having alot of pressure in this thread, because I am still having login problem, If the login feature didn't work out then I think I am gonna have to close the thread and stop app development, still not sure this is gonna happen. I have to make a decision.
Try posting your issue on third party, there are a lot of mobile developers who can help you out on this one
This thread has been outdated for so long, anyway I restarted the development, I will post some informations about it soon

Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Try posting your issue on third party, there are a lot of mobile developers who can help you out on this one

I'm not sure that there is anyone that works on the engine I am suing to be honest, most of the developers out there are just High-level language developers

Originally Posted by mehmetipek View Post
Market,chat,viewable forum

Can you please vote on the poll? Thanks in advance