Ranking
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Does this mean your request is still open? or is this what you are looking for?

To the creator

I personally do not understand this version as I believed aikido was a "ring out" type of game variant, and seeing as the turnframes get longer and longer as the match goes on, The fluidity of attacks will start lacking towards the most crucial part of the fight.

Honestly to me it looks as though people will be robbed of victory in this version down to the "overpowered" points system, that seems to rack up millions of points from grabbing and bashing the tori's together for a lengthy period.

Unless the walls are made to disqualify you (make other guy win) If you touch them with anything other than hands and feet.

So basically I believe If the original has an auto disqualify, then you need to integrate an auto DQ in to any further versions, otherwise it is not that game type anymore.

Looks well made, But the "Lets slap an invisible box round it" idea is unninspired,

For example If you are going to restrict movement in one section, then you need to compensate for that, mainly the control over the tori,
I doubt anyone is going to be able to do cool looking wall jumps or runs at 40 or 50 turnframes, When they are set out like that for flipping your opponent over.

Score: 2/10 for me, down with box mods! There are ways you can get the same gameplay as this but still have something really nice to be looking at, not just another invisi-box.
and with reduced turn frames to 10 it would change the dynamics of the fight to suit having walls or objects to trick off much better.

If you remake a version Where the walls act like the inner dojo for disqualifying you (hand and foot safe) then I give 7/10, Change the box out for somthing more intresting then I will give it higher score still,
I think you get my point.

Thanks for that, I understand what you are saying, but I made this in the idea of mushu and how you can use the walls to throw yourself towards your enemy, in this aikido, you can use the walls to counter attack someone,
|Evil|
I don't exist
Updated mod, there was a problem with turn frames.
The mod update is of course with the other mod downloads.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Should mention I've used this mod in a few tourneys now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
This mod is just cancerous, it's that why the fuck would anyone put a box for akidobigdojo it should just be for boxshu mushu basically, i want to hear some good serious responses.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Should mention I've used this mod in a few tourneys now

Good to hear,

Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
This mod is just cancerous, it's that why the fuck would anyone put a box for akidobigdojo it should just be for boxshu mushu basically, i want to hear some good serious responses.

That's alright man/miss, but it's whatevs, play what you like and just ignore the rest I guess, but I finally got a negative response, can help me in a way for future mods.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I don't like this mod, can't explain it, but it's just not enjoyable for me.
Maybe make the walls and roofs do alot of damage so pushing the fight towards the end of the ring is still dangerous?
Hey, Not sure if you're even still active but that newest version is missing some walls.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
Hey, Not sure if you're even still active but that newest version is missing some walls.

Thanks for telling me, I'll check it out and fix it as soon as I can.
|Evil|
I don't exist