Ranking
Original Post
They are based on the amount of QI but relative to the belt. So there is a rank 1 blue belt, brown belt etc based on the amount of QI until next belt, if that makes sense? I think im right but i would double check it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Those aren't very descriptive.

Rank is based on your qi level WITHIN JUST YOUR BELT. The more qi you have, the better your rank.

For example, if you have 999 qi (one qi away from blackbelt), then you will most likely have a rank of 1. Once you get that one more qi though, you will have the lowest rank within your belt, because almost everybody else has a higher qi level.

What if you have the same amount of qi though? Well if your qi is the same as somebody else's, THEN your wins/qi ratio will come into effect. So say both you and one other person has 999 qi. If you have a ration of 60%, and theirs is only 55%, you will be rank 1, they will be rank 2.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
just how much played matches you have comparing to other players of your belt. also ranks are resetting every day so if you just played 100 games and got 999 games overall you won't be rank 1 brown belt till tomorrow
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
It sucks in a kinda way.......... cuz if u r for ex: blue belt and defaeated 2dan it's like u defeated white belt .......... i think dat the belt of ur opponent should have an effect on ur rank......
No because
A)Rank barely matters on your win/qi ratio anyways
B)It's not like beating a white belt, it's like beating a 2nd Dan
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
I dont really care if my rank is high or low, because some days my rank is under 50, and then 3 days later it becomes 3000.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/