Ranking
ohey tapion bro

one could say that it's quite...

GOLDEN!?

Supposedly i have a golden name in-game too, but i haven't seen it yet. Beyond that, it's a lot like being a regular person, except that i can see a few things that i shouldn't be seeing or mentioning. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
ohey tapion bro

GOLDEN!?

Supposedly i have a golden name in-game too, but i haven't seen it yet. Beyond that, it's a lot like being a regular person, except that i can see a few things that i shouldn't be seeing or mentioning. :U

yeah, you do. If they haven´t changed it, you also have the squigly-doo-dah (aka tilde) before your name. I remember tons of noobies asking nuthug to do GM stuff
h
ohey tapion bro

GOLDEN!?

Wow, us mere tampons don't know anything about that stuff.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Probably better that way, else the admins will pound me over my head with their rock hard pound cakes. :v

Originally Posted by duck View Post
yeah, you do. If they haven´t changed it, you also have the squigly-doo-dah (aka tilde) before your name. I remember tons of noobies asking nuthug to do GM stuff

i now have even less reason to show up online

:U

Also today i managed to trick the phone camera into recognizing a drawing of mine as a face.

REALLY NOW?

Potato-tier camera makes it look a lot more smooth than it actually is, though, and i don't know how hard it is for things to get recognized as faces by the software. :v

also i swear that 2 hours is a long time to be staring at Elderly Lady Face(tm)
we forgot to play me3 over the weekend rip

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
you all wish you were cool enough to not bother gaining more qi past 420

B|

In reality, i just don't care for multiplayer any more, and haven't done so for a long time. 420 qi seems like a nice time to stop. :v
I have actually gotten a name change... If you count having the S in my nick capitalized. Before i was Shook, i was known as... shook. Then Erth was a cool guy and then i was happy. c:

rofl. He's 420 mlg pro noobs

I wish I could set my qi back. Thanks for giving me a cool idea shook. I'm going to make all my alts 420qi mlg pro.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
U trust In me!? 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🌚😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
i only trust in my own secret recipe for industrial lube

Also in other news, i finally got off my arse and painted something digitally again.

Just in case anyone ever wondered how expressionsaurus would look in a painty style. :v
Also a few bonus pencil things:

because they're huge

The two girls were drawn during the drawing course i'm going to. It was a fun yet extremely awkward experience to be staring at someone else like that with such intense concentration. :v

also hanz0 i'm sure we'll nail it at SOME point because we need to play at least once before ME4 becomes real
How come you never show us your other replays :C
I'm beginning to loose my faite on you (since you are the one who inspired me to do madman replays)
I never forget.
Bro i haven't been active on the replay making scene for over two years, there's not really anything to show. Most ORMO members are better than me now, anyways. :v
But okay, since you're flat out asking for it, here's some replays that have yet to see the public. Disclaimer: i take no responsibility for any feelings of being underwhelmed or disappointed, that would be entirely your own fault for setting your expectations too high.
Attached Files
Class A - Cocktimus Prime.rpl (182.0 KB, 24 views)
Class A - PUNT OF JUSTICE.rpl (203.8 KB, 18 views)
Class A - werm'd.rpl (130.2 KB, 20 views)
Class A - TRUE OMELETTE.rpl (184.0 KB, 15 views)
Class A - Big fat ogre shit.rpl (118.9 KB, 16 views)
Class A - meatloaf glory.rpl (178.5 KB, 19 views)
Class A - liam kneeson.rpl (143.4 KB, 16 views)
Class A - GABOONGA.rpl (158.8 KB, 16 views)