ES Recruitment Drive
Guys im sorry i will be leaving the clan due to the fact that i am becoming shady and spotty in my playing time and i feel that i will be a burden to the clan. Once again i am sorry and once i get more active i will try out again if needed or if i even feel like being in a clan when i do become more active. Sincerely PingPong19
Ping, thank you for notifying us why your leaving.
We will leave a spot open for you in case you come back and feel like joining again.
"The moment you fall is the moment I rise"~Mondaiji
Yeah thx for understanding its like getting towards the end of the quarter of school so its getting everything wrapped up so i think after this week maybe the start of next week i might actually have time so i dont know so i got out just incase.

Oh and a question will i have to test to get back in? or fill out an app?
No, I think your okay.
Just when you come back work on getting your belt higher.
"The moment you fall is the moment I rise"~Mondaiji
when the hell did the forum get back up O.o....
Aaaaaanyway >.> we should really start posting more on here start having clan conversations and sh*t

I'll start one (/'.')/ We should have a big clan meet up! We need to figure out a date and time where we can all be on! Post what times you will be able to attend!

Looking forward to hanging out with all of you
Last edited by FoJoTheFox; Jan 16, 2015 at 07:49 AM.
Would like to join the clan
Hi ! my name is Yoann im french , i'm 17 years old
i'm Black belt 2th dan i play since 2015 and i would like to join this clan because i want to progress and play with some people like , i mean doing wars
i play aikido sometimes but im way better at mushu/judo , you know what i mean when i can use my foot i do it
By the way i dont know where and how i can PM a leader so i will wait a response here ow and i really love toribash , there is no problem about my activity