Rules

Bow down to...

Leaders

Goals

Allies

Enemies

Can you convince them ?

Recruitment

NOTE: The name and images of the clan are purely cosmetic! We don't promote or have any contact with drugs!

Amazing link! : Click!
Last edited by Cripplz; Sep 6, 2015 at 11:01 PM. Reason: New Thread because of bug fixing / leader switch
I'm only cleaning here..
So I'm gonna host recruitment rooms from time to time now, if you wanna joing or see if I'm online, just search for YWC and join me.

After we have a few more active members, we will start a lot of wars!
I'm only cleaning here..
New Members:
August 27 2015

DarkWolfC (tested)
Swarmhawk (tested)

Any problems? Send a reply.
You're gonna have a bad time...
I would like to cooperate with all of you so there is my skype name: Disturbed84215 feel free to contact me and pls write your toribash name.
I'm afraid I have to leave the clan soon.

Due to personal reasons.

But, those fun times when the clan was still lively, we had fun. We had wonderful moments together. It's sad to say goodbye, but we can be still friends. We can still see each other on in-game ^_^

Until then, see you around, my former clanmates.
You're gonna have a bad time...
I understand that you want to move on ;) still we will hold this clan. Im glad that you enjoyed time in this clan and im glad that you want to be our friend and we will remember you as our member that helped us and still we will know you as our brah ;) still we can cooperate when it will be necessary... ;) wish you good luck on your new journey in your new clan ;)
Originally Posted by kano View Post
I understand that you want to move on ;) still we will hold this clan. Im glad that you enjoyed time in this clan and im glad that you want to be our friend and we will remember you as our member that helped us and still we will know you as our brah ;) still we can cooperate when it will be necessary... ;) wish you good luck on your new journey in your new clan ;)

I second that.

Hopefully you will find what you search for.
Last edited by Cripplz; Sep 3, 2015 at 01:56 AM.
I'm only cleaning here..
New Era is coming. I made some changes in rules and goals please read it ;) I got some more ideas but i will apply them later
"The Righteous Zen Master" xD
Made my day xD
that was a total mindfuck for me xD
i hope u will survive but when u will need some good clan to take u in look no further than MAU. also i noticed that since i left u guys started to get dead :P
come on cripplz i know u have some more skills in getting more people ;) (i noticed that even "the most devoted members" (yeah u kano!) stoped posting and lost their interest) xD

also... where are the special thanks to me for keeping this clan up for about 2 months :P
jk
Last edited by Dafaqed; Sep 7, 2015 at 08:19 PM.
Allways think before you say...
...your EVERY word can be your last -_-
Yeah, I will do my best to gain more members and keep the clan alive
I'm only cleaning here..