Ranking
I don't really like it, but I do really love it. nice one
-----
favorite is still spider tag btw
Last edited by Micah; Jul 20, 2016 at 05:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thanks!

New version of ringen: ringen4.tbm.

Made a bunch of small changes. Increased range low on shoulders (can lower arms more), changed ranges on hips, made hands slightly thinner, increased frac threshold and some other stuff.
Attached Files
ringen4.tbm (17.6 KB, 4 views)
We should arrange a time to play these new mods - been a while

Looking great as per usual though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Odlov is my daddy and I love ringen4.tbm
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
New version of pain_chain mod: pain_chain_nt.tbm

It's identical to pain_chain except for the fact that ungrabbing the saw immediately disqualifies you.

HUGE PROPS to DashSora for coming up with this fool-proof way to stop throws. I'll be using it a lot, I'm sure.
Attached Files
pain_chain_nt.tbm (21.1 KB, 9 views)
I didn't know that mechanic existed! That's fucking awesome, props to DashSora and you

a great mod just got a lot better
Big messer update: messer_6.tbm

New little mechanic at play: swords now pivot around the handle on y axis; they move back under pressure yet bounce back to their original place once the pressure is gone, like a spring. This helps simulate the more mobile human wrists and more realistic sword fighting. I also made swords much 'sharper' and reduced distance by a tiny bit.

You can see this mechanic at work in the attached reply. Pay attention to what happens when swords collide.

Attached Files
messer_6.tbm (18.0 KB, 8 views)
sweet_cut.rpl (65.0 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 2, 2016 at 02:20 AM.
Big rondel dagger update: rondel_dagger_4.tbm

Changed the toris to my new ones, made custom poses, greatly reduced engage distance, included the spring mechanic described in the above post, changed trig color to red and changed frames.

There's also a version with longer distance: rondel_dagger_4_far.tbm.
Attached Files
rondel_dagger_4.tbm (21.8 KB, 4 views)
rondel_dagger_4_far.tbm (21.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Odlov; Aug 9, 2016 at 07:38 AM.