Ranking
Black Cleaver is for AD and Zhonyas is for AP right? Or am I just all jumbled up in the brain... could be both though.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Black Cleaver is for AD and Zhonyas is for AP right? Or am I just all jumbled up in the brain... could be both though.

You're right, Black cleaver is an AD item and zhonya's is an AP item.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post

Yes you're right, but to be more exact Black Cleaver is an armor shredding item that gives hp, ad, armor penetration and stacks on armor shred so the rest of your teams AD damage is increased against that target.

And Zhonyas is an AP and armor granting item that gives you the ability to be invulnerable and untargetable for 2.5 seconds
I've seen Zhonyas active used to good effect by someone people were they can make an escape with it but I've never been able to do it. I end up just lasting 2.5 more seconds and then dying anyway. xD
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
I've seen Zhonyas active used to good effect by someone people were they can make an escape with it but I've never been able to do it. I end up just lasting 2.5 more seconds and then dying anyway. xD

You normally use it to dodge something that would've killed you or put you in an extreme disposition.
That or if you're the assassin/mage that needs 2.5 or less for their next cooldown to survive/kill during a teamfight.

Worst. FUCKING. SHIT. of. MY LIFE!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
You normally use it to dodge something that would've killed you or put you in an extreme disposition.
That or if you're the assassin/mage that needs 2.5 or less for their next cooldown to survive/kill during a teamfight.

Yeah, I'm not that talented. I just end up dying and waiting to respawn because I'm a noob. XD
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post

Worst. FUCKING. SHIT. of. MY LIFE!!!

NA servers for me and friend right now aren't working at all so at least you're in the queue. xD
Being level 23 and all you're too hard on yourself, you'll get better
I wanna buy Diana now but I have no monies D:
Riot is going crazy with Void... Probable release of Void Born Fizz skin but it's not even in PBE yet.

Last edited by Fluttershy; Mar 9, 2014 at 03:32 AM.
First pentakill ever, and feeling myself much more quickly than usual pull myself out of le Bronze.

Cant believe I got a Penta

Wahooo

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!