Ranking
I'm giving a straight up no because
Also I gotta do this on my alt since I can't post stuff on my main.

Unless you have a good excuse.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I do not have access to the e-mail that I set up with my main account, because I do not remember the password. I can't reactivate it because I got a new phone since then, so I can't get another password because I set up my previous phone number with that e-mail. I also put stupid shit on my security questions.
no.
your skills are decent, but you're not what we're looking for in an established replaymaker. your flow is fine, continue practicing and come back to us in a couple months. focus on refining your moves, and setting up your attacks properly. you seem to flow up to a certain point, then stumble, trip, and near stop, before getting into some attacks. fix that and i'll maybe change my answer
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Guess it's a no no and you're out, sorry man.
Good luck though!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Nxthing's [Vector] Application

Hello guys it's your guy Nxthing, my main account you guys know, it will be visible as the author of the replays i add, if you need confirmation that it's me just throw over a pm to that account and i'll reply. None the less let's get on with this actual application.

My name is Brayden, i'm 19, i have social anxiety, depression, and generalized anxiety. I originally started playing Toribash way back in 2008 when i was around 8 or 9. Around when i turned 12 i started getting into replay and mod making and have loved doing so ever since. Toribash has always been a game i have loved personally, the challenge, the many things/ways you can play, and overall in general it's just a brilliant game. I have owned 1 other account, which if you check way back in the banlist you will see why I was banned, now on that topic, I want to make this clear. I want to be in this clan, I want to stay in this clan, And more over, i want to get back into replaying making. I'm quite rusty right now but I'm going to practice so I can get better at what I'm doing, specifically uke-bashing, and sparring.

I've owned quite a few organizations such as:
Team Lenshu, Team Mushu, Coders Club (along with Lxor and Lost).

Too many clans to name so, let's not go-on that topic.

I have a bad history on this game, I was a bad person back then but have ever since learned my lesson. From clan hopping, to being a rude shithead, to overall just being someone who can be considered a general dick. But after a long time of not playing and thinking about my choices, my words, and decisions i decided i should clean myself up, get my act together, and overall try to improve myself. With this i have gotten into a stable relationship, got engaged. So i may pop on and off, here and there.

As for this account vs my main? I'm going to personally start using this account more, simply because for 1. I want to start over, 2. I want a clean slate, for 3. Why not? That being said I will only be using this account from now on, I'm going to get it to higher belts, play multiplayer, make replays, maybe even learn to edit them if i can get the patience to learn stuff like keyframing.

I code/program quite a bit, heard Patrick and one other guy in here like it (Aadame) so here's a github, quite a few projects on there, if you need me to explain what they are just ask lol.
https://github.com/Pyxelx

That's about all i got to say about myself. Thanks for reading this.
Attached Files
[aikido] epic save.rpl (59.7 KB, 6 views)
[aikido] legit.rpl (49.3 KB, 4 views)
[mushu] nutshack.rpl (19.3 KB, 4 views)
[mushu] obliteration.rpl (22.0 KB, 5 views)
[spar] buildingrun.rpl (573.7 KB, 7 views)
You can't remove what doesn't exist. - 2018
[Äúrerctnú ft ethnnenuanl uagnagn] - Someone Dead
You got me in the feels. I say yes
You seem like a cool dude, hope to get along with ya ;)

I'll be checkin out them replays later
leave it up to ur boi frosty to be ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS >:^(
Last edited by Lotus; Aug 17, 2018 at 10:34 PM.
¿?
Hi, to be clear, this is elite. (He's mentioned that he doesn't want his name widely said because he doesn't want staff to ban him from clan forums again, but staff have access to ip addresses, and multiple other tools to determine someone's identity. No matter how you try to hide it, they'll always know it's you)

Onto my vote, I'm saying no.

Not because you're a terrible person or anything, but because of why you were banned in the first place and why you don't have access to clan boards on your main account in the first place.
According to a staff member I spoke to, you compromised nitro, and planted false evidence. Both of those things are very big reasons to say no.

I'm sorry, but I don't want someone in vector who hijacked nitro and sent them crashing down. Regardless of if it was two months ago or two years ago, my vote will remain the same
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Nxthing View Post
Around when i turned 12 i started getting into replay and mod making and have loved doing so ever since.

I would like to see some of your work, If you happen to have some polished mods
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam