Toribash
Originally Posted by Sucy View Post
It's Hotbox.

What'd you do to get perma'd?

Well I lost a duel to raven over items... went him some items, then was going to "scam" him out of the rest by selling them all for 1 tc, and sending him the 1 tc. But that didn't go according to plan after I learned I couldn't do that without consent from him... but I had already tried to sell them before asking staff, and I didn't know it was considered scamming(that's why I put quotations around the SCAM above) so after trying to explain to staff that I didn't know that was considered scamming I was perma-banned until I make a ban appeal. I am making one next week though. Also I thought Foxy knew who I was
Originally Posted by Dope View Post
Do you like my new set and name?

Nein, nein.

Duel isn't good for your health.
I never do that for ages since i lost 5k only, it makes me can't sleep and eat property as well.

Also what happened with your clan tag Sucy

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Well I lost a duel to raven over items... went him some items, then was going to "scam" him out of the rest by selling them all for 1 tc, and sending him the 1 tc. But that didn't go according to plan after I learned I couldn't do that without consent from him... but I had already tried to sell them before asking staff, and I didn't know it was considered scamming(that's why I put quotations around the SCAM above) so after trying to explain to staff that I didn't know that was considered scamming I was perma-banned until I make a ban appeal. I am making one next week though. Also I thought Foxy knew who I was

Sounds like a lot of hoopla.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Sounds like a lot of hoopla.

Is very much... also how did Reta, and Nitrate become only staff in the clan? Weren't there many many staff lmao?
well most of our priority changes with times i guess...
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Nike pulling all your legs, he's a ninja

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
Nike pulling all your legs, he's a ninja

Only ninja who knows other ninja... so....
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
Only ninja who knows other ninja... so....

all ninja's
all ninja's

you stupid buffoon
"0h no" -Trice