Toribash
Ah I was having so much trouble with the permanent fullscreen! I made some awesome moves and I couldn't get out quickly to post it! Thanks bro!
When i playing toribash on steam. When i like use !0 when i save replays. The text is going crazy and it crashing every 12 sec. Does this happening for you guys?
[Fr4me] [Lotramus] [Dharmahn] #Sparring #Parkour #ReplayMaker
Your achievements are not account bound to steam, so if I log onto literally anyones account they'll get 18/20 achievements as if they were custom belt. Sorry if this is a repost.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hey, what do i do if my toribash loads forever? i wait and the next day i can get back onto it but i need a fast alternative!

i have no idea what category this goes into
I have a pretty bad bug to report, for some reason I can't quit this clan I am in. TBH I dont know if it is a bug, but I wanna make sure if it is or isn't.
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
I have a pretty bad bug to report, for some reason I can't quit this clan I am in. TBH I dont know if it is a bug, but I wanna make sure if it is or isn't.

Your clan is currently in a clan war. You'll have to wait until the war is over in order to quit.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
the problem i'm haveing is the fact that today, when i got on, i was rank 767, when just the other day i was rank 209. plz help because now i can't access the tourney i want to get into.
More people got a higher elo than you so you were knocked back ranks.
I have recalled my old login and password and used it to log in via my newly downloaded Steam version. However I've run into two problems:
1) I'm a blue belt but I can't connect with any belt-limited rooms even those which say min beltt blue (open and unranked ones work)
2) See above, I'm a blue belt but I have zero Steam achievements even after running the game a few times