ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by duck View Post
I'm sorry, but I have to intervene at a public level.
We recently had a war with Ab. The player who was soloing it felt tired, he went to bed when the score was 0-4 against him. Cheez got pissy. Our next player was casually playing and Cheez came in saying he will report our clan for not finishing the war (it was never our intention to leave you hanging forever). Our player asked if cheez wanted to finish it in lenshu. Cheez said no. Our player, even if disappointed, went with abd. When they joined the room, cheez started saying that he wants our player to loose purposely because if not he will report our clan. He denied and they played on

In comes another played from ab
Preforms a pointhold on our player. Wins the war. Cheez starting saying stuff like "we are the Champions", obviously a bit overexcited about one war
Then they have the nerve to kick our player from the room, giving him no respect

Duck, Stone wasn't tired. He out right said: fuck you. I'm leaving move spammer. and left. Which is illegal. And why would I have to finish the war in a mod that I have never played. He wasn't tired. He just left. your member civilly finished it and I got a bit overexcited because I was ticked off that stone wouldn't finish the war but decided to quit. I didn't report your clan which I could of. I asked him to loose purposely once as a joke. He said no and I simply agreed it would be wrong. We did not kick your player after the war though. We simply changed the mod.
-----
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
clearly it wasn't settled well as we lost yet another member.
----

Here is basically the tl;dr argument

cheez; you guys exaggerate every mistake I make.

steel jo king; you spam war lobbies and stuff

cheez; no I don't

steel; bye

Solution; Cheez, literally just don't talk during wars because everyone here including me knows for a fact that you spam chats everywhere. Steel, jo, king, if you want to see cheez ''punished'' for his actions then give me reliable evidence. Arguments don't get anywhere unless someone has undeniable evidence and can prove so. Also cheez is right, you guys were overreacting, the only mistakes cheez has made are the war tests and spamming lobbies which admittedly is annoying, but why is this a problem when you can /opt chat 0. These two reasons cannot substitute for completely leaving a clan in my eyes, but hey, we can do what we want.

Ye ill shut myself up during wars. I thought everybody knew of /opt chat 0. I know how annoying spam is. Steel has spammed my skype before. And I do admit it is quite unfair to other people seeing me have to spam the word roar over and over. One more thing to note. Jojo said ingame (I might have a screenshot) That he made steel quit. I dunno if that's true. Ill rummage through files and see if the screenshot is there and talk to steel about it.
Last edited by 420Cheezit; Aug 31, 2015 at 01:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hiii im your new member, im really happy to be with you guys, if there anything i can help with let me know
This clan isn't as active as i thought it would be, so i'll start a topic: when is our next clan war?
there have been a lot of tiring events lately, I guess we're all taking a break, anyway, whenever you see me or another leader ingame just ask to war.
Originally Posted by Reliks View Post
who's up for allying with Versace

Great idea since they're still our friends e.e I've actually been keeping touch with them since they left.
Lol sorry things have been being slow we kicked all our very inactive members,Also we war whenever we feel it
Loading...Sorry can't load please wait 96432563 Hours
Thank you.
Uh. why do u kick inactive members?
Do not treat people the way u want to be treated
~Sumoro