Toribash
Original Post
To the people complaining about having to pay for 2.0
I'm starting to think you people didn't read the intro post of the preorder topic in its entirety. Namely, the fact that there will be a DEMO version. And as far as I could tell from the rest of the post, the only benefits of a paid version are functions that don't currently exist. So people, stop complaining! You'll be able to play future updates with just as much functionality as you can with the current game.
Re: To the people complaining about having to pay for 2.0
From the intro post of the preorder topic:
"The Demo version will have some restrictions on how much you can play."
Which is the point of a demo. So there for..We shall complain
I think everyone just needs to stop bitching about Toribash being a purchase. It's a great game, I'm pre-ordering it as soon as I can, and even if I were only to play it once, it'd still be worth buying just to give Hampa what he deserves. He's been working his ass off on this thing, and everyone's been loving it. He's put a very large amount of money into keeping servers up, so we can all play, but the minute he asks for something in return, everyone bottoms out.
And if I hear the phrase "It was fun while it lasted" one more time I'm going to lose my mind.
Originally Posted by Gnarf
*shoveltoface*

I second that motion.
i never for a second complained about paying for toribash hell i offered my mom double the price but i still didnt get a yes
oh and third the *shoveltoface*
Ok I'm sure im gonna get some heat for this but... This game was really fun in that "Wow this game is really simple but fun". Don't get me wrong I love the game to death but I'm certainly not paying for it. I hope lots of people do and Hampa gets rich and famous but I personally am not paying for this game. I'm not bitching about it, I'm just not paying. I think your thread topic is wrong, because most people feel the same way I do. We aren't complaining, we just aren't going to buy it.
agreed, the ppl againced paying are dumb... well not dumb, there just missunderstanding and thourtless and angry