Toribash
Original Post
Terraria. Epic Dirt.
Hello, here is a thread for Terraria because I couldn't find one.

Whats Terraria?
Terraria is a 2D game that involves mining, building and staying alive!

There are many items to help you in your journey. Swords, axes and many more things that help you tear apart your enemies, help you mine and help you build your first house.

There are also many bosses in the game, all of them are hard challenges that takes alot of practise to beat.

How can I get it?
Steam is a great way to buy this game.

I need help!
If you have any questions, feel free to post them.

Screenshots?

Yes

Keep on minin'

Last edited by Sneaky; Jul 17, 2012 at 10:49 PM.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sigh do your research first then post. already a huge thread somewhere
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Lol, do you think you are staff?

The threads last post was 10th January 2012.

I obviously didnt go back enough pages. Now, leave
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's fine to make duplicate threads in gaming now apparently, especially if the thread is more than a week or so old, so dw about it DanWebb ^_^

Fun game, but it feels kinda grindy and not as fun to build as in Minecraft IMO.
I can't seem to find a good server without huge pointless spawns and retarded mods, and my friend is too busy to start the server and play with me. You could make one.
I can try and make one.

I also found a good site that lists all the current servers online and thier ip’s.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If I'm not on ToriBash, I'm usually on Terraria :P. Add me on Steam, xKAZATELx, and I'll tell you when I'm on and my IP. I just made a new map/character, so it should be interesting.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
My character (DanWebb11) has shadow armour, sunfury, flying shoes, shield and more stuff I can't remember.

I got it from this random free items server :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]