ES Recruitment Drive
I'd love if someone could show me some of their creations and/or achievements, I just like starring at those.

By the way, here are the best weapons/armor I have, do you guys think they're enough to kill that wall of flesh? Oh, and I also have that fire sword thingy.

Stuff

<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Craft hermes and rocket boots together; and I highly recommend a gun (cheap stuff, ya know), the demon scyte might not be enough. (Excuse me if I misspelled some names etc, I got bored of singleplayer and it's just one more icon taking place in my desktop now...)

Sorry to say, the armor is kinda pointless and it would be way easier with a better one. You are entering hardmode dude!

PS: Grapling hook is needed if you haven't built a long platform.
I already have a couple of guns (or more).
About the boots, I didn't know you could craft those two together, thanks for that.

Any, a meteorite just landed which might get me more ore for some meteorite armor.

Anything else?
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

You'd have an easier time if you crafted yourself some better armor, yep. I recommend the Molten set, simply because it has high defence.
Also, going down to the underworld and preparing a reasonably long and straight path for you to fight WoF on will make things a lot easier for you, as will water walking potions which will prevent you from falling into lava by accident.

You'll need a tinkerer's workshop from the Goblin NPC to craft accessories together, if you haven't found him yet you'll have to do some exploring underground.
If you have the time and the patience you could also consider making Night's Edge by combining the Muramasa, Blade of Grass, Fiery Greatsword and Light's Bane at a demon altar. Night's Edge is one of the most powerful swords in the game and will be a great help, if only to destroy The Hungry.
That shouldn't be too hard since I'm only in need of the blade of grass out of all 4 swords.

I'm not too sure about the molten set, I'll have a look around to see how I'll manage to get that.
Anyway, I have a 500 stone flat platform, not too long, but I also just crafted a grappling hook which might make it easier.
Thanks for the help.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Good luck, you should try. Believe me the voodoo doll won't drop when you need it.

If you manage to defeat WoF, don't try to open chests in weird spots.
If you take the time to get the Blade of Grass you'll likely also get enough stuff to turn that grappling hook into an Ivy Whip, which is quite an improvement :P
While this is a newer thread, use the other one or add more information to this. Saying the game is like Minecraft is not an appropriate thread opener.
Oh well great, I went to battle the wall of flesh, made a huge flat platform, summoned him and guess what, he came from the other part of the platform, leaving me unable to go except off my flat area and into the natural part of the biome. But it was alright, I had the ivy whip and night's edge, as well as a couple of guns, began handling things quite well until I needed to use a potion, opened my inventory, noticed that I left every single healing items in my house. You can guess what happened after that.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.