Ranking
Yea, posting your app and attaching replays later is like reserving a post, which is dumb. Chances are we wont notice it right away.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Originally Posted by FreshKek View Post
Main Account Name: DDoS
And why aren't you applying on DDoS?
Current Belt: Custom
Clan History: more than 5
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 1 being a shit and 5 being a god who doesnt lose, 4 when im trying
How often do you try?
Describe My Aikido Play Style: agressive af
What does this actually mean? Do you go for dms / decaps or are you an agressive grappler?
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido: seems like a pretty cool organization
Thanks, we've worked hard on it for a few years.

P.S. not on my usual computer so i dont have replays atm but i will in 2-3 days
-----
ADDED:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting.

My replies are in blue, this application is not good enough. You don't even have replays to back up the 2 words you used to describe how you play aikido.

PSA for anyone reading this and thinking of applying, if your main was banned* recently don't apply. If you don't have any replays available then don't apply till you do. It's honestly that simple.

*if your main account was banned after an application then just pm me on your alternative account and we'll sort something out. Also if your main account is permanently banned then play for a few weeks on another account so you have replays on that account

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Main Account Name: Goesfard
Current Belt: 5th dan black belt
Clan History:better than 7
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 1not bad 2 bad xd and 3,4 good 5 is best of the best
Describe My Aikido Play Style: I use shovel and lift too good and use my moves in-game
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido:I want teach more players

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[x] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting

Declined. Please stop wasting our time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Why
-----
Oh need replay?
-----
Main Account Name: Goesfard
Current Belt: 5th dan black belt
Clan History:better than 7
How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 1not bad 2 bad xd and 3,4 good 5 is best of the best
Describe My Aikido Play Style: I use shovel and lift too good and use my moves in-game
Why I Want to Join Team Aikido:I want teach more players

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[x] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting
-----
Neko and more plz watch!!!
Attached Files
best save.rpl (90.3 KB, 3 views)
knee hit.rpl (44.4 KB, 3 views)
ez save.rpl (55.5 KB, 3 views)
double decap.rpl (52.1 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; Sep 7, 2016 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[-] Goesfard - Your app is rejected. You're too impatient and your replays are not the required criteria listed on the OP.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Okay
-----
Plz watch the replays xd 0 wiews
Last edited by Fyu-Neru; Sep 7, 2016 at 06:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump