Toribash
why would you care what others think of it? you should just watch whatever you enjoy
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Pretty much, just because people call something bad, doesn't mean it's actually bad. It could be, just give everything a try.

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Also, started watching AoT season 2.

Apathetic User
a lot of people like it and from the ~20 chapters i read from the manga it seems pretty good, i just couldnt be arsed to finish it because its so long
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
One piece is good?
I wanna watch but i dont like the images about the anime

read One Piece, the manga is way better, the anime has shit pacing
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
a lot of people like it and from the ~20 chapters i read from the manga it seems pretty good, i just couldnt be arsed to finish it because its so long

i tried to read the manga a while ago, didn't find it too interesting, and then the anime came out not too long ago and was still disinterested
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
not sure what you thought i was talking about but i was talking about the one piece manga
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
not sure what you thought i was talking about but i was talking about the one piece manga

oh, lol. i thought you were the guy that mentioned Assassination Classroom
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Then i reading now the manga
Rokudenashi majutsu koushi to akashic record is the best new anime in 2017 (maybe)
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
Then i reading now the manga
Rokudenashi majutsu koushi to akashic record is the best new anime in 2017 (maybe)

pff, not even close, that's definitely kemono friends.