Toribash
Originally Posted by William View Post
you are awesome nblx

qft

those videos are outstanding
ok guys. Forget about all this bullshit that i wrote in the first post. Its too complicated and not right.

Now texturing is easy as 1,2,3. All you need is mudbox and photoshop.
Without any prior knowliges about 3d editing, it was really hard to me, But i did it.. Learned 3dmax a little, learned mudbox.
The best news is that:
Model is ready.
Automatic save with right texture names - ready.
No need to map anymore.
And it works perfectly.
I guess that this is some king of revolution in texturing! Im very excited.

-----
and first post edited as not actual
Last edited by nblx; Jul 17, 2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
nblx,

I believe revolution is indeed the right word. Have I ever told you you are a genius?

I'll say it again.

I have done this type of work on my Decimator set, and it took me over two months to make. Most of the work was in lining up the lines from texture to texture.

Using your method, I could have made this set in a fraction of the time. I have been following your "advanced texturing tutorial". Are we to expect learning how to do this revolutionary method on your thread?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and passion with your fellow TB artists, you are truly inspiring, in all aspects of the art.

Sincerely,

evo

rock the world, one fight at a time
i'll share this of cource. tomorrow if i got some time, or weekends for shure.
On your set, with this technique, you've spent not more than couple of hours.
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
i'll share this of cource. tomorrow if i got some time, or weekends for shure.
On your set, with this technique, you've spent not more than couple of hours.

That is just insane. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Can't wait to try out this new technique, but most of all, I can't wait to see the new stuff that will be done by other artists as well. This opens up amazing possibilities!

u da man nblx.

evo
rock the world, one fight at a time
Are their freeware programs that can do this as well?
I literally just spent all my money on other programs(and my sexy tablet).
Originally Posted by Tetsuru View Post
Are their freeware programs that can do this as well?
I literally just spent all my money on other programs(and my sexy tablet).

not freeware,
PS6 about 600$
Mudbox about 800$
but ... you know.. you can easely get it for free if you know how. try this soft for free, and then if you like it, and you will plan to have some profit from using this progs, buy it. I dont like the idea to buy such expensive soft for some kind of hobby, and use it like once a month without any profit.
Last edited by nblx; Jul 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM.
Originally Posted by nblx View Post
not freeware,
PS6 about 600$
Mudbox about 800$
but ... you know.. you can easely get it for free if you know how. try this soft for free, and then if you like it, and you will plan to have some profit from using this progs, buy it. I dont like the idea to buy such expensive soft for some kind of hobby, and use it like once a month without any profit.

u talkin bout pirating prograamm?? u bad man me and my stick up my ass frowns in ur faec

Can't wait until you teach us mortals the secrets of your magic, you can get free 30 day trials from mudbox and PS6 I believe, and you can possibly even get the student software which is basically the same as the regular software only that everytime you try to save your file an annoying pop-up comes up.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 18, 2013 at 12:37 PM.