Toribash
Original Post
S mod!
This mod is deticated to those people who participated in the "s" thread, I'm deffinataly not trying to bring it back, but it was the easiest shamed thread to make into a mod for me, so here ya go, S

ForWarning: NO SPAMMING THIS THREAD!
Attached Files
Smod.tbm (1,009 Bytes, 7 views)
I have quit. Goodbye all.
Originally Posted by KeitaroCoS View Post
lol soop, your just turning out these wierd mods like mad aren't ya?

This is what happens when you have mad skillz that just came out, you make a whole crapload of something, in this case, random mods, but I dunno, people seem to like them and they're easy to make, and they're original, so I'm not doing a crime though you never suggested I was in the first place, but still, I'm letting out my inner modder
You have mad skillz when you type in a mod without using worldbuilder.lua.
Like:
MrPoptart
Jam0864
Me

But, nonetheless, S mod ftw!!!
Last edited by RicH; Dec 29, 2007 at 03:11 AM.
i can predict your next mod

its going to b a dog mod i bet
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
You have mad skillz when you type in a mod without using worldbuilder.lua.
Like:
MrPoptart
Jam0864
Me?? (Sometimes)

But, nonetheless, S mod ftw!!!

Yes, you guys are mod-gods, its just that I dont fully know how to do that yet, but I shall learn!
So how about this RicH, I have mad noob skillz in modding
Last edited by Soop; Dec 29, 2007 at 02:19 AM.
Mod-gods coool

Too bored to make a mod now....

But S MOD FTW!!!!

Keep making funny mods for the lulz...
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
Mod-gods coool

Too bored to make a mod now....

But S MOD FTW!!!!

Keep making funny mods for the lulz...

Why thank you, and I made a carnival mod in the last 30 so minutes, go check it out, yaaaay!
i cant mod 4 crap

well i can make them but they dont work (cant save and they always fall through objects) i just cant get it to work
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
i cant mod 4 crap

well i can make them but they dont work (cant save and they always fall through objects) i just cant get it to work

odd...