Toribash
Original Post
[REL/WIP] Catch_Me
ok, this was a requested mod by (i forgot, ill put it in later). Basicly, one person tries to catch another person in a course.

so basicly, one person has their head magically telleported (and enlarged) and put on a pedistal on the opposite side of the course. ive made it so that its really easy to tip over and once you do, it will DQ. The head is also cut off from the body. this person is "it" and is the catcher.

the other person runs away from the cather towards the opposite end of the course... hoping to manage to kick the head down off the pedistal to DQ. he also has to avoid the "catcher" who has instagib feet and will surely incapacitate him if he is too slow.

i modified another mod by exbattle to make this one

report any bugs or things like that PLEASE. i made this at like 12:00 in the night, so theres probably some errors in it.

this is a pic of the starting positions... notice uke is a little behind of tori. also notice his lack of head

a summary of the course. i changed some things. for one, you run it backwards now.

the head on the pedistal..... creepy. it looks at you.

well, ENJOY. hope you liked it.

Someone please post a replay of it, cause im having trouble getting through any course. (cant walk for shit.)
Attached Files
- its been a while
oh wow, looks like a lot of fun!

Just tried it out. would be better if the head stayed on the pedestal.
Last edited by Stupinator; Mar 8, 2009 at 10:59 AM.
Former Item Forger
Wait, it dosen't stay on the pedistal....

shit.

ill fix it later. Thanks for the reviews.
- its been a while
You could at least give credit to smilies2 if you use his mod.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
You should make the course easier, so it's playable in mp.
Good concept, It would also be easy to implement this in a capture the flag mod, have both players heads on a platform, and the players run for their opponents heads, and knock them off to win.
the god
You should make the course easier, so it's playable in mp.
Good concept, It would also be easy to implement this in a capture the flag mod, have both players heads on a platform, and the players run for their opponents heads, and knock them off to win.

^^EXACTLY what i was thinking.

i didnt know it was made by smiles... i thought it was made by exbattle. if im am not correct, i do apologize, and i will include the credits in the next version. like i said, it was like 12:00 when i made this, so i didn't put the credits in it (not even of myself).

yah, i think this is a little too hard for MP. mayby ill edit it so its easier (like make everything grabable). or could someone advise a differnt running/parkour mod for me to edit? (ill make sure to credit them this time 8D)
- its been a while