Ranking
hi my toribash name is KrazyK9 and im 12 years old and my discord name is mrdoggo I have been looking for a good clan and this looks pretty good.
KrazyK9
woof woof
Yo been playing the game for almost 3 years and wanna join tank. I was a rank 1 boxer.
My discord is "Zach The Alien#0044"
Need to look at examples, as of right now denied
-----
Originally Posted by KrazyK9 View Post
hi my toribash name is KrazyK9 and im 12 years old and my discord name is mrdoggo I have been looking for a good clan and this looks pretty good.

Originally Posted by ZorgonMoE View Post
Yo been playing the game for almost 3 years and wanna join tank. I was a rank 1 boxer.
My discord is "Zach The Alien#0044"

Denied
Last edited by Convict; Sep 14, 2018 at 07:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello all,im Ahmed Balti from tunisia GMT+1 im an old member since 2014 ,im 17 yo and im practing a speacial sport named Triathlon ..... Now i need to join Tank because Tank is a strong clan !
ps: im an old member of PowPow (Power Of Punch) ... i leave it cuz all of his members leave toribash
and Thanks (i hope accept me
TheProTN
REformat
Originally Posted by hamoudaB View Post
hello all,im Ahmed Balti from tunisia GMT+1 im an old member since 2014 ,im 17 yo and im practing a speacial sport named Triathlon ..... Now i need to join Tank because Tank is a strong clan !
ps: im an old member of PowPow (Power Of Punch) ... i leave it cuz all of his members leave toribash
and Thanks (i hope accept me

Follow example provided in original post please, until further edits this application is denied.
Hey everyone, my name is Ahmed Balti,

I'm an old school Toribash player, ever since 2k14.

I'm 17 years old and I've been playing Toribash for 4 years, even though in the past years I had other commitments here and there.

Now im a student in high school.

I currently in the capital of tunisia; Tunis.

As some of the members of Tank met me yesterday I bet they could tell you I'm nice but I swear a lot.

I'm friendly guy and Im good.

My English is absolutely fine, I am fluent in English and know a bit of French and arabic.

My best mods in the game are wushu (boxshu now) aikidio and judo.

I like playing Twinswords also.

And probably the best part of me in Toribash is when i broke Uke ;).

Why do I want to join

I know a lot of Tank 's members and i hope be from them.

when i see some one from Tank playing in a tourney and win i became happy (i dont know why)

The clan is doing very well which is amazing, I really want to be a part of it and I'll do anything to be a part of this clan.

Replays

Ofcourse I'm not the greatest replay maker, especially not after so long, but I am good for my taste, I like what I create.

(i have one Replay cuz my old replays was deleted )

and Thanks

hamoudaB

Attached Files
rotation 360 by me.rpl (60.7 KB, 3 views)
TheProTN
Adding giant gaps to your application doesn't make it better. Cmon. A little more effort.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Raven i will not make a new apply ! if you will invite me :go ahead ...if not :im always happy
TheProTN