Toribash
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
you are too late. replaymaking already fucked up.

Oh dear, may you please explain?
well compared to 2015 when everyone who post replays get cnc and people still go creative and make new ideas and every player had his own style replay making now is shit
everyone only focus on being good, when in reality they should get their own style
i mean when watching replays from different people it feel like the same person made them :/
even replaymaking events are no longer a thing.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
well compared to 2015 when everyone who post replays get cnc and people still go creative and make new ideas and every player had his own style replay making now is shit
everyone only focus on being good, when in reality they should get their own style
i mean when watching replays from different people it feel like the same person made them :/
even replaymaking events are no longer a thing.

I think you exaggerate, even if I agreed I don't see how any of these stop you from making replays and being good at it.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
I'd say go for it. Make some original shit man!

I'm going to try replicate professional wrestling maneuvers, I've never seen it done before!
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
I think you exaggerate, even if I agreed I don't see how any of these stop you from making replays and being good at it.

my point is not that it will stop you from being a good replaymaker but it is harder to get motivated to make replays this days unlike few years ago. i mean if i want to make something so badly and i'm out of insipration you know what i do? i watch replays that years old, some are made in 2012 but still more inspiring than what we have today even tho players at the time werent that skilled.
so basicly earlier people weren't afraid of trying new things even tho they didn't have enough skills but nowaday we have alot of players(including myself) who are skilled enough but don't try to go out of the box or just too don't want to put enough effort into it.
Last edited by Alpha; Feb 24, 2018 at 07:23 PM.
my point is not that it will stop you from being a good replaymaker but it is harder to get motivated to make replays this days unlike few years ago. i mean if i want to make something so badly and i'm out of insipration you know what i do? i watch replays that years old, some are made in 2012 but still more inspiring than what we have today even tho players at the time werent that skilled.
so basicly earlier people weren't afraid of trying new things even tho they didn't have enough skills but nowaday we have alot of players(including myself) who are skilled enough but don't try to go out of the box or just too don't want to put enough effort into it.

Motivation is subjective, and people do new stuff now too. I get what you are saying but just because the replay board is a bit whack atm doesn't mean that replaymaking is dead. I see cool shit in my clan discord and stuff like that.

I think the community might be ready for another singleplayer cup though. Last one was epic beyond everything I've seen before.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm not saying its dead but compared to what it was it fucked up.
A singleplayer cup will motivate players to learn new skills and push their limits.
good examples are tsuion and jisse in the lest sp cup.
Jailbreak and jisse's thing were something we have never seen and they opened new possibilities for replaymaking if you are ready to put tons of effort in one masterpiece replay.
The other players also made some sick shits, everyone was pushed out of their comfort zone.
Shit i get too absorbed when i talk about stuff. Anyway you get my point.
Replaymaking is not the same as popular as fiew years ago but it can be refreshed in simple ways
i waited over 1 year to say hello in this thread so....

hello
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO