Ranking
Bit of a late reply (Question was what's your best piece), but wow. That's excellent work! Soo sooooo Beautifully styled it looks VERY authentic. I just love the way it would fit right in with the artistic style of Adventure Time imao. And also not easy to notice but I just love the way you've done the highlights from the lightning and how the tower/smoke eclipses so you can see it's 3D shape. Such great detail. It could be in a book!!

Pic

*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
aaa sorry i'm a slow fuck guise

But anyways THANK YOU. I'm still kind of messing around with my style, since it's actually pretty hard to figure out exactly what it is i like in art. I don't mean things like "good lines good colouring" because everyone likes that, i mean more like "what constitutes good lines for me?". Try asking yourselves that question, it's not as easy to answer as one might think. :v

Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
Bit of a late reply (Question was what's your best piece), but wow. That's excellent work! Soo sooooo Beautifully styled it looks VERY authentic. I just love the way it would fit right in with the artistic style of Adventure Time imao. And also not easy to notice but I just love the way you've done the highlights from the lightning and how the tower/smoke eclipses so you can see it's 3D shape. Such great detail. It could be in a book!!

Pic

oh my

I am kind of overwhelmed by all the compliments, so thank you for that. c:
It's at times like these where i wish that i could look at my own fartings with someone elses eyes, because while i am quite happy with it, i still see places where i got lazy and places where i fucked up. For example, notice that the face of the worm isn't perfectly circular. :v

also sorry guise no new doodle right now i've been tired and also working on ES things
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hey shook, ive returned

I'm gonna be doing a composition of your worm thingy with real life stuff once I get my photoshop back, any thing you want to be in there?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
dicks

Nothing particular, go hog wild. :v

also here have foam

foam

Would probably be better if you had the arms go out of the way of the amazing foamy stuff as it looks extremely vague behind it. Other than that it looks cool. Facial expressions are top notch as always.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
cocks?

ok cocks

cocks

there are more cocks in the bag that you can't see

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Would probably be better if you had the arms go out of the way of the amazing foamy stuff as it looks extremely vague behind it. Other than that it looks cool. Facial expressions are top notch as always.

Thanks bro! And yeah, it might have, but i was too lazy to consider the exact volume of the foam cloud and how much of the arm it would have encompassed. So, it defaulted to being on top. :v
That is one nice bag of cocks. Don't get too Cocky over it though.

I'll show myself out.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
shook can you draw something inspired by the greatest multiplayer experience in the world(mass effect 3)
QUACK