Toribash
Original Post
[S]Gorrilla set.
Hey guys!, I'm selling a set a gorilla one to be exact and my friend HydraC gave it to me (Don't know how or who he got it from) And I don't like it so hopefully one of you will Click and dl that picture.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...57403145e.jpg/
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
*bump off topic you forgot to put [S] and I cant see your set that well.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Tryforce right click the picture and click save picture then you can look at it.
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
Youll have to put better pics cuz im interested in it but i cant see it and i tried the save picture thing! upload it to imgur.com then get the forum and bb code and put in there
Guess Who's Back?
Added tag. Give us some good information about this set: Bigger pictures and links if it's c/p.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN
Okay sorry about all the errors in the thread I'll have a ingame picture by tomorrow I'm off bed
Karstnator I will have a picture later today i'm doing school stuff i'm sorry later today or early tomorrow. Again sorry about all of this guys.
Almost got the pic sorry for the wait guys.