Toribash
Original Post
Where can I learn how to become a better Toribash player?
I know about Unibash. It just seems that no one is there anymore. I'd really like to get better and start making moves and really doing well. Where else can i go to do that?
#Magnus - #Sigma
The best advice I can honestly give you is to just keep playing. It takes a while, but soon you will begin to learn how your joint movements will greatly effect the overall movement of your tori. Play multiplayer as much as possible and stay away from modes like judo or twinswords. Those are gimmic modes that don't really help you develop your skills as a Toribash player.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Pretty much the best way to get better is to practice more. People may be able to show you some moves, but in my opinion the best way to learn is just to keep practicing. A method of getting ideas for replays is to look through the replay board. Usually inspiration will strike when you're watching a replay and think to yourself "I could do that better", or maybe you'll think it looks really cool, so you keep trying to get something similar.

But the best way of making moves and doing well is to practice.
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Is nothing like that....you should start to train in challenge uke try to beat him relaxing every round and restarting the move...this will make you learn what each join does...

Also nothing like play in online matches trying to beat some opponents its pretty good too =]

Basically just practice a lot in free play. Also, using relax doesn't necessarily make you a better player faster than hold. It's not what each joint does, it's what each combination does. Playing online may give you the same experience, but your belt will show that you're experienced, therefore if you want to appear better try the free play one.

~Rayleigh
Last edited by Rayleigh; Jan 23, 2011 at 08:02 PM.