ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
and fallu you are one confusing person

Don't feed the fallu
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
I fixed it for you fallu.

Power amuse, you are amusing me.
Last edited by liaxo; Mar 2, 2016 at 05:19 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Wow liaxo edited my fucking post.
What a little bitch boi.

1v1 me CSGO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
you better be ready in 10 hours, bruh
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Application 10000000 (JK)
Hi,
ACCEPT ME IN DIS GROUP
Im just kidding again

Real app
_---------_
Things about me

Hello my name is Luke some ppl call me Luke Skywalker but anyway I am a 15 year old male and I am a black belt 400 games till 2nd dan yey. I like to DANCE bruh my fav dance is de worm, DE WORM! Parrot is awesome because ConCon and my fav person Moop is in it. I watch his vids, . I like moop because he does fucking cool ass kicks in erthtk. Anyway, why did I even put my name in when you can see it? Well something else about me is dat I have beaten a 10th dan because I distracted him with meh awesome dancing. Parrot rules. Moop rules. Everyone in this group rules.

Why I want to join [Parrot]
I want to join [Parrot] because ConCon is in it I'm pretty sure and moop is in it too . I want to join parrot too because Parrots can copy people like me someone said adsajsdkalsdjaksdjaksdj I would say adsajsdkalsdjaksdjaksdj
if you didn't read dat its because I went blah blah blah with meh fingers. Parrot is awesome because its popular and it is good at clan wars. I want to fight in clan wars, I have never done that before.. I've really wanted to join a popular group since I started toribash (2014) and this is the popular group of me dreams . This group is awesome because obviously its popular and its good as fuck. . This is a really short and probs make you sad anyway. Thats the Why I want to join part.

How to contact me

If you want to contact me I don't have skype so you will have to write it on the clan discussion or something...so this is why I don't have skype (Prepare for a long story) so first off I was playing minecraft a long time ago then some hacker hacked me then he hacked everything, including my skype, so I made another account for everything except for skype, skype didn't work like the others. I tried to get it again but it says this is already on this email. So then I tried deleting but it don't work anymore . That wasn't very long but at least you know why I can't get skype anymore and where you can contact me. This might be like two lines but on my screen it scrolls down a lot...

That's all I got for dis app cya

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I make you smile judges like .
Also moop keep those fucking cool kicks, I really adore them.

I hope you accept me or break my heart
O lo and behold, the favoured adore-technique, so that the clan can once again know how it is to be on the recieving end of a nice-guy's love.
For I had not witnessed the first jest and as such can not know how you are "kidding again", sequentially followed by a section presented to be about yourself, yet mostly limited to your adoration of Moop.

O, for is it not immoral for a man to share knowledge of his self-proclaimed aptitude of dancing through written word, rather than practical presentation?
And is it not the act of a simpleton to in his initial communication focus more on how [not] to contact him, rather than who he is?

Is a man a villain for being vicinal to such incompetents?
Do not answer questions I have not asked and do not ponder my future reactions. Present the information with confidence, and I shall not need to ask the question.

Thankfully, your application ends with two choices, and I myself resolutely opt for the second one.
You would have to be a troll parodying the personality at display - or a master twerker - for me to reconsider.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn