Ranking
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
they are one entity, soon they will consume all of hyrule.

Hi ishi I have asked this a thousand times but now a thousand and 1

Question

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
they are one entity, soon they will consume all of hyrule.

Another question, when is this hairstyle going to become a toribash item and why is it taking the item forgers so long?
Good morning sweet princess
What's your favorite Smash player? Mine is Bowser just because he's a tank and he hits hard.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
would you rather fight a man with the intelligence of a duck or a duck with the intelligence of a man

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Ishi, wii u smash?

if so PM details, I wanna at least be able to play one game with you.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

would you rather fight ed with the intelligence of lindso or lindso with the intelligence of ed

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
would you rather fight a witchdoctor with the intelligence of a barbarian or a barbarian with the intelligence of a witchdoctor

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

would you rather fight one man with the intelligence of ten thousand bees or ten thousand bees with the intelligence of one man

B&B&B&
would you rather fight Oprah who has the help of bees, or bees who have the help of Oprah?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it