ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
youre supposed to have 75hz at lower resolutions like 1280x1024 and 800x600 not at full 1080p if u do that you miiiight maybe damage your monitor but idk

ohfuck.jpg

its been fine for months tho

probably voided my warranty
alright guy
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
ohfuck.jpg

its been fine for months tho

probably voided my warranty

Pretty sure your screen will be fine for quite a while. 74hz isn't that much and shouldn't completely fuck your screen anytime soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
let's play again tough guy

ok lets do it den
-----

75% win rate with wukong/jarvan bot lane while playing with ItsZombie
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 11, 2018 at 05:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
im not even gonna offer to help out with clan league because we all know how bad i am
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Just got out of the weekly poker tourney with a sick hand. Pocket Qs v Pocket Ks 3-bet to all-in pre-flop. Kings held. Chance of QQ running into KK is 1/22,560

Poker's a wild and wacky game
Are you sure that’s the odds? I pretty much never have pocket aces, kings or queens without someone else on the table holding one of those pocket pairs.
Oh Ill play clan league
-----
Clan league is jokes

and we can have a year where we don't tryhard it this year which will be more fun
Last edited by SmallBowl; Jul 14, 2018 at 12:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.