ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
No thanks. I'm not ingame as much, and I don't even have the money to buy textures yet. Once I get a job, and buy some TC, maybe VIP, I'll probably request an armband. Cheers for offering, though.

lol no problem I can buy you one and make you it if you need textures but I feel you about the work situation.
-----
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Hello fellow clan neighbours! How are you?

Good atm thank you for visiting gods Discussion thread. Not everyone can respond to your comment, since we are discussing clan art and that.
Last edited by deathf; Nov 30, 2015 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Hello fellow clan neighbours! How are you?

Hey there! We are well.

Update on last night's war:
12 - 13 (13 - god) vs. (12 - J)
Originally Posted by Lampito View Post
Hey there! We are well.

Update on last night's war:
12 - 13 (13 - god) vs. (12 - J)

what was the war too was it 20 or something. Ok we need to try and recruit members but still have some quality behind them.
"Pain is one of the best thing to write about, because everyone can relate to it."-Deathf
Hey guys, time for a big farewell post.

So, this clan looks pretty doomed to fail like all of the other ones. Not much activity, not an active leader or co leader. There really isn't much I can do at this point. I could keep spamming activity checks but that won't do very good in the long run to be honest. I'm ready to give up at this point. I myself don't play the game as often. It's lost it's interest. This post marks an end to (God). I'll leave the bank in case I come back and have a good amount of people with me, but for now I'm closing up the clan.

Was fun for the month we were alive again.
I'm just gamin' man