Ranking
Original Post
Requesting an avatar and sig.
Ok, well title says it all, For the avvy and sig i would like a picture of me in shaders with the text on the avatar "Pawned" and on the sig "Pawned" "I R Vampire". Basically just let your imagination flow and try your best to impress me, the best avatar and sig get 10k or more, each! That's right, 10k each, 10k for avvy, 10k for sig, adding up to a total of 20k! And you will most likely get more.

I'm requesting a full texture set as well now. I would like it to include transparent body with blood and anything you would like to add to make it look smexy :> and on my right arm i would like it to say "Predator" and my head i would like it to be vampirish and say "I R Vampire" on the back, also my force is demon and my relax is vampire, so make it blend in with that, i will be willing to pay 50 - 100k, maybe even more depending on how good it is, thanks. :>
Last edited by Pawned; May 16, 2008 at 10:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Pawned View Post
Ok, well title says it all, For the avvy and sig i would like a picture of me in shaders with the text on the avatar "Pawned" and on the sig "Pawned" "I R Vampire". Basically just let your imagination flow and try your best to impress me, the best avatar and sig get 10k or more, each! That's right, 10k each, 10k for avvy, 10k for sig, adding up to a total of 20k! And you will most likely get more.

D:

What if we don't have shaders? If you could just attach some pics of you in shaders, then I could do it.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
i will give it a shot pawned, give me a little while okay?

EDIT: here is the sig.

EDIT: here is avvy
Last edited by thebeaner1; May 14, 2008 at 03:53 AM.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
Sig

Version 2.

Last edited by xFACEx; May 14, 2008 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Added another version
Sorry rawk, i don't have shaders =P, maybe someone else on here could give you a pic? Anyways, so far xFACEx is winning with his second sig and thebeaner1 is winning with his avatar.
lol, i hope i win, i need the tc.

EDIT: another sig, worked very hard on this one.

probably didn't beat xFacex's
but it was worth a shot.
Last edited by thebeaner1; May 14, 2008 at 09:26 AM.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
il get on it

sig:
been so long since i did one, so it kinda fails xD no effects
xFACEx... same old story, well done with that=P
Last edited by BenDover; May 14, 2008 at 11:56 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-