Toribash
Original Post
Do you ever get bored on this forum
I was wandering if. U guys ever get bored because im currently,bored :funny:
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
Yeah, when there's no posts in the orgs I'm part of, or discussion, and since they took my TP access... Sometimes it gets a bit boring. But I'm a member of many forums so checking TB is just part of my routine and I keep moving if there's not much here.

You can always hang out in #toribash if you want a but more fun.
if i get ill do something diffrent, playin a game and alt+tab out of it all 5 mins to reload the forums..
im also part of much forums so i always have a bit to check :d
but if i dont want to play a game ill just check some other game forums etc.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
It used to be really fun for me like 1-2 years ago.

But now that activity has gone down, and lots of the fun things are gone (ie:double tc button) I just can't enjoy the forums as much as I used to. A thread was posted a while back that asked "how long are you on the forums per day?" And many of the answers where 3-5 hours, but now that things are really slow I'm sure that number has gone down to maybe 1-2 hours on average.

So yes, also I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten bored on this forum.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm not bored when there is many discussion. I'm also like to see the forum a while when I'm in game
doxXxob
Yes. After being a member for 5 years, it is getting very boring checking it everyday. (5 years on a different account)
Original Pacman™
Well, if i didn't get bored, i'd be posting like a maniac all over the place. Probably has to do with having been around for nearly 6 years.

SIX YEARS
:c
on the same account even

Not to mention that, having turned 20 years old this summer, it's beginning to feel slightly odd to mingle with a community where the average age is around 14 years (+/- 3 years). Knowwhatimsayin?
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Well, if i didn't get bored, i'd be posting like a maniac all over the place. Probably has to do with having been around for nearly 6 years.

SIX YEARS
:c
on the same account even

Not to mention that, having turned 20 years old this summer, it's beginning to feel slightly odd to mingle with a community where the average age is around 14 years (+/- 3 years). Knowwhatimsayin?

Shook you are silly there are plenty of people your age around the forums.