Ranking
Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
Yea Yea, Fuck you sometimes, thanks for quiting after saying you would be active. Now get out, you nub, your only brown belt, stop. Scammer, i never got the 42k for the demo relax. So yea, nice job doing that and not getting caught. And good riddance in life, I hope your brother is nicer than you, and in pm's, I am serious that my parents got divorced today. Thanks for being very nice to me, i truly appreciate it :|

Originally Posted by reekondub View Post
So, after the loss our original leader and many members, I'll be pretty honest. We do NOT want to let our clan die, so we are open for recruiting good, solid members. We are a nice, fun clan. We are official, very forum active, and more or less in-game active, and we are very friendly. If you are active and cool, you can Join!

Yep, A Real Nice clan
Last edited by Beep; Feb 4, 2010 at 07:12 AM.
EPIC
Thank you very much beep.

Yeah your right, I AM SO MEAN, i mean OMFG :O

yea, no. look who is mean, you scammed me, you quit on us, after saying you were coming back, and now you give all ur stuff, in fact some of it is mine, to your inactive brother. at least you could have given me what is rightfully mine, or at least tc in return. thanks
yea beep seriously, i mean who gives all their stuff to an inactive member and who would ever like somebody like u whos a liar, scammer and hypocrite?
tell me beep...
[Colon 3]
You are a stubborn little kid Pooman. ou dont know anthing about me so I suggest you just STFU!!!! You are only a new member who thinks he knows everything but really knows NOTHING!!!! The clan would benifit without you!
Seriosly, who puts "POOMAN" as a username?
EPIC
im sorry we got each others bad side, im sad that you are leaving
Last edited by DJ; Feb 5, 2010 at 07:34 AM.
[Colon 3]
beep, you said in my clan that it was your last post, than keep your word.

and pooman, i am disappointed, you sometimes embarrass the clan with your "nubiness" on previous threads.

Great, i worked my ass off to try to improve this clan, and look what i get, bullshit... and people leaving, losing their interest in toribash.
Last edited by DronAngel; Feb 5, 2010 at 07:38 AM.
im sorry reek for my "nubiness"
and i know how u feel about the members
[Colon 3]
... well, if MFR dies, ill be sad, but i would probably start a new clan, with the same people. if this thread is failing to recruit people as it is now, i think it is hopeless...