Toribash
Original Post
Toribash TakeOVER (Subscribe Now!!!)

Welcome to Toribash TakeOVER! Toribash is taking over in a big way and we want your help to do it!

What is Toribash TakeOVER:

www.youtube.com/ToribashTakeOVER

This is a youtube channel, but it's something special and different for every user. For some, you may enjoy my instructional videos on how to be a better player. For others, you may find interviews with high level players and members of staff here at Toribash interesting. And of course... everyone loves Giveaways. Well it's all here at your one stop shopping for Toribash Entertainment.

And here's your introduction!

That video is a good start to know exactly what you can expect to see. We've already done interviews with Tinerr and of course HAMPA for you to check out, not to mention a theory video on winning games and an instructional video on Wushu. And please guys, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, what have you. Let me know. Tell me on youtube, post here, etc! But you have to make sure to like the videos, comment on them, and subscribe to the channel!

With your help, Toribash absolutely will Take OVER!!!
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 17, 2013 at 06:23 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Will you be interviewing people like Rank 1 world or rank 1 in highly played mods?

The rank 1 player is a banned katana and jousting farmer.

As far as I'm concerned, rank's dont matter. Just because Kristis isn't in the top 10 in aikido, doesn't mean his value isn't far more important than someone who is.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
ill donate a head texture... like the art... lol... I have an extra I am not using...

ill send you the flat if you will accept my donation...

and for the advertisement... I don't have one... lol I'm just nice! :P
Ah i see now, so there will be interviews for people like Ishi and such?
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Ah i see now, so there will be interviews for people like Ishi and such?

Interviews, commentaries, instructional videos, giveaways.

The whole shabang
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Subscribe right when I saw the channel, I love the concept itself, if any suggestion I could make maybe get the people known as he "toriledgends" all into one sort of tourney for a video. People may enjoy seeing their idols battle it out
Like the others, I sub'd. Hope this thing will work out well in the future. Good Job.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
hm...Hxcbbqimo, i have one question.
What's the aim of this project?
Also, wish you good luck with it!
Really good job, i was watching the introduction video in one breath ^^
Last edited by Godjin; Aug 19, 2013 at 07:21 PM.
Originally Posted by Godjin View Post
hm...Hxcbbqimo, i have one question.
What's the aim of this project?
Also, wish you good luck with it!
Really good job, i was watching the introduction video in one breath ^^

2 of my largest goals are:

1) Increasing cohesion or better yet transparency from the top of Toribash (Admins, elite artists, top clans, best players) to the bottom (new players, players stuck, artists trying to break through). You'll understand how Toribash works as a whole a lot better, and when everything's at equal playing field, it drives competition and progress forward.

2) Making a database of Interviews, Instructional Videos, Commentaries, Top 10 Videos, etc. for new players to look back to as a guide. ESPECIALLY for the Green light.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 19, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!