ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash 3.83 Glitch?
Hi,

I installed the new version of TB (3.83 for PC) today. And I was trying to play single player - classic mode - when I noticed that once I had clicked on any joint, I could only set it to Extend and Contract (Left/Right rotate or Rise Lower). The only way I could them to be relaxed/hold was by pressing "C"

Please tell me if this is just MY problem (so that I re-install) or if anyone else is having this problem and if there is a solution to this.

Thanks!

Edit:

Also, the Icon of "TB.exe" seems odd...

Edit 2:

I re-installed it. This time I installed it somewhere else, and everything is the same (Glitchie icon, joint problem, etc).
Last edited by PolloE; Dec 1, 2009 at 01:57 PM.
[COLOR=Blue][U]VISIT MY SHOP!!!

~PolloE has a Fan Club!
~Wut?!
Have you tried mouswheel up and down for relaxall hold all? I really cant help you here, that is too weird.
When I put the mouse over a joint, and I scroll up or down it only changes between contract/extend. I can't get to relax/hold. And I know you might suggest "Just press C and don't click on the joints u want to stay on hold" but if I did that I could not mix relax and hold...

~PolloE has a Fan Club!
~Wut?!
no it wold hold all relax all, thats why i didnt say in first place, have you tied using Z and X on you keyboard?
while holding cursor over a joint.

Z= contrapt/extend X= hold/relax
I have the same problem with TB 3.83 (cannot hold or relax by clicking the joints, and weird icon).

It worked fine with the previous version.

Z and X works.
Ok, "X" does allow me to change between hold and relax... but I'm very slow when using X... guess I'll just have to get used to it. T-T

~PolloE has a Fan Club!
~Wut?!
I really wonder if this was done deliberately... anyways, I have taken the liberty to email the "support team" addressing his issue.

~PolloE has a Fan Club!
~Wut?!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't read that. Still. Do you know if they will ever make the controls "optional"?

And again, sorry for the thread.

~PolloE has a Fan Club!
~Wut?!