Toribash
Original Post
Staff are trash | My blog
Trigger warning
Neko, Bands, and Creati0n are excluded

Stupid Negro is a slur, why is it a slur because negro meaning black in my native tongue holds power over staff. The minute you call something black they get hostile. You may not call say Negro Marrón, Café in the same sentence paired with the word stupid, but you can pair stupid and Anaranjado, Amarillo, Azul, Rojo, Verde, Rosado, Morado, And Blanco and won’t be punished. Why you ask? Because the staff think the magical word negro has power bad power like kkk power. Now that I’ve got ur attention with this retarded shit!!!

Why the fuck is SillyAfrican not racist? I could walk up to a random African American I.E Micah and say sup silly african and I’m pretty sure he’d be offended. I think we’ve located the actual racist... Huston we’ve got them... the staff they think it’s okay to call people silly Africans!
negro is a color i take no offense to it, nigga i take no offense to. Ni*ger on the other hand i do take offense too.
Stupid African/ Silly African is basically another way of calling me a stupid Ni*ger/Silly Ni*ger so of course i would take offense to that

otherwise it seems like ignorance
drinking is legal in the majority of places, Even considering the health and safety risk. What are the health and safety risk of weed? i rest my case
Originally Posted by mused View Post
I just got off the phone with chief, he said this ain't it

White peoples opinions don’t matter
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
negro is a color i take no offense to it, nigga i take no offense to. Ni*ger on the other hand i do take offense too.
Stupid African/ Silly African is basically another way of calling me a stupid Ni*ger/Silly Ni*ger so of course i would take offense to that

otherwise it seems like ignorance

wrong, african doesn't mean nigger what the fuck are they teaching u in america lmfao
-----
also you're not african you're african-american how are you offended by that
Last edited by elvis; Sep 23, 2018 at 08:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this