Toribash
Original Post
Daily Mission
Hi, i would like to toribash have daily missions, it was bored in playing because there is no goal that let me play more longer in a day. I hope toribash had daily missions. Thanks
What daily missions would you like to see?

I don't see much potential since most missions i can think about are easy to farm with friends or alts.
Maybe play x games/day to get 100tc... Idk, we already have the daily login that grants a lot of tc to the economy.
Last edited by Insanity; May 16, 2018 at 09:56 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
TBH it sounds better than the daily login reward, but it leads to some concerns; do we wish to force players into MP or is the SP only path still available to be a part of the community etc. But this is a developer and publisher question through and through, which of the two numbers do you wish to boost, and at what cost? Hours played would be linked to having people spend time ingame, quests, whereas daily login ain't tedious to fulfill so you boost "active players". Having both would upset the TC balance even more and lead to a even heftier inflation, turning away people who have invested "A LOT OF TIME" into the game already, so you would cut at your core* playerbase.

Core* as in old-fag, pillars upon new players can rely on to keep the economy churning.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
As in? If you would provide some feedback maybe some usefull ideas and suggestion would surface. I will bring the couter-arguments, count in me
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I was thinking there could even be weekly missions that awarded high qi untradable items

And 3 missions a day, once you complete all 3 you get a prize (maybe shiai tokens?)
I'm curious to what Sir means by that post....

I don't think we really need missions, cause if we do item wise it will all just be untradable, If tc, we already have a buggy daily (of course it's being fixed) and you can already get money ingame to start with.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
As in? If you would provide some feedback maybe some usefull ideas and suggestion would surface. I will bring the couter-arguments, count in me

As in "This is coming with one of future updates, but you may continue discussing the idea with how the system should work".
Well the Daily Login Rewards seems to be IP Locked or System Locked, can't tell which I only have 1 laptop. Therefore the "farm-able" concerns above aren't probably an issue since this is already something they have figured out.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by homeless View Post
Well the Daily Login Rewards seems to be IP Locked or System Locked, can't tell which I only have 1 laptop. Therefore the "farm-able" concerns above aren't probably an issue since this is already something they have figured out.

its easily farmable with the right tricks, just not worth doing