Toribash
<--- i find this one extremely calming and soothing

Last edited by sunchaos; Dec 31, 2012 at 02:58 AM.
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Some stuff I'm listening to atm. And yea, currently listening to some more softer stuff.

Trance

Minimal

Electro House

Tech House

House

Progressive House

these two musicians are truly amazing. their music soothes my soul in ways unimaginable. beautiful acoustic guitar playing by chet atkins and tommy emmanuel another superb guitarist. hope you guys enjoy.

lastly some dire straits for ya

Last edited by sunchaos; Jan 27, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
Get me mah juice Bitch.
Now I have a special treat for those who love House and Dubstep , the good stuff and none of that mainstream remix garbage.

I was DJ'ing a party last night ( it was a pretty crazy Dubstep night) and my buddy tossed me his Ipod, told me to plug it in and play this wild 10 minute party mix. This has to be one of the most insane Dj's I have ever heard, a must for all who love the heart pounding noise of good House/Dubstep.

This is the video that I showed on the big screen ( imagine the people reacting to this) , trust me this guy will get you moving and theres a free download link too.

BE SURE TO LET IT PLAY THOUGH GOOD SPEAKERS IF YOU HAVE THEM FOR THE BEST RESAULTS

Okay, I'll get this thread alive again.

Remember that South Korean singer, songwriter, rapper, dancer? Of course you do. So after 1,552,381,519+ views on "Gangnam Style", they've released "Gentleman" 23 hours ago. and now it has almost 20million views, compare it to the "Gangnam Style" and tell me, which one is better? Maybe It'll get even more views?? YOU DECIDE!

1-10?
Last edited by Mccqa; Apr 14, 2013 at 01:30 PM.

I like this song, been listening to awolnation lately

Also, I don't like Gangnam style, and I don't like this one either, so I'm not going to rate