ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
arglax I dont acknowledge your claim because instead of proving it you stand back and let a few fags kiss your arse.

No fags, all of these people are well established members of the community providing solid personal experience and accounts of Arglax destroying everyone ingame - myself included.
In Taekkyon, I've never dm'd Arglax, but he's dm'd every joint of mine at least a billion times.

True. I don't understand why this "iLilTay" newcomer still doubts my greatness. He actually attempted to challenge me once, but failed hilariously. As a newcomer it was normal that he had to challenge and defeat everyone below me first (= the whole toribash community). He failed.
f=m*a syens
I have no clue who Arglax is because I'm a complete noob, but his Total Recall avatar clearly means he is the greatest player ever ever ever EVER ever.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I propose an official encounter between Arglax and Culapou.

I accept, but culapou must work his way up the ranks first.

Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I have no clue who Arglax is because I'm a complete noob, but his Total Recall avatar clearly means he is the greatest player ever ever ever EVER ever.

:D

f=m*a syens
I accept, but culapou must work his way up the ranks first.

That would mean you're scared to lose some rank against him. That's not very pr0 like
That would mean you're scared to lose some rank against him. That's not very pr0 like

...Not really. If any newcomer could challenge a master like me, I would have to be on this silly game 24/7. I don't accept challenges from people who haven't proven anything yet. You obviously are unfamiliar with being a pro.
f=m*a syens
newcomer ? Culapou's been here 2 years more than you. That sounds like some rubbish hasty excuses. booooooooooooooooooooo
newcomer ? Culapou's been here 2 years more than you. That sounds like some rubbish hasty excuses. booooooooooooooooooooo

I've been a part of the Toribash community since 1997.
f=m*a syens
I would probably rate myself 5/10, it seems my spar skills, and stuff always seem to be the same, I do not know how to improve looks like I have a limit
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
On a scale from 1 to 10, 6.5.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.