Toribash
Original Post
Favorite Marvel™ Superhero and why
The obvious title speaks for itself. Whether it be in the comics or the cinematic universe I'd love to hear which one is your favorite and why. Feel free to also say which Movie/Comic Book made you first decide that that specific superhero is your favorite. Also feel free to add a list of supeheroes who were your favorite at a previous time and date. Like I usually do with my Off-Topic Threads I'll let you guys start and I'll join in. P.S. feel free to pick multiple if you must. Bonus: feel free to list what members you'd recruit for a superteam.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
I deleted posts made in this thread.

I am 100% sure jesus or god is not a marvel superhero.

Please stick to the topic, etc. Thank you
Last edited by Link; Apr 27, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
The One Above All

Being serious though, I like Machine Man a lot, especially in the Marvel Zombies arc, where he single-handedly destroyed a whole league of meta-zombies.
That sounds like quite the battle. Let me start with previous favorites and honestly still in the circle of favorites. Hawkeye and Deadpool cuz never misses and Deadpool is Deadpool so yeah. But currently my favorite is Scarlet Witch ever since I watched Civil War's Midnight Screening in my country at the Movie House just because I really liked Elizabeth Olsen's portrayel of her along with the way Marvel™ presented her in this film. I like the way she is really relateable and down to earth and the dynamic with Vision was also really great. So yeah I could go on longer maybe later on but yeah thanks for reading. And also thanks JuicyTin for your post I might check out those Meta-Zombies soon sounds pretty cool lol.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
That sounds like quite the battle. Let me start with previous favorites and honestly still in the circle of favorites. Hawkeye and Deadpool cuz never misses and Deadpool is Deadpool so yeah. But currently my favorite is Scarlet Witch ever since I watched Civil War's Midnight Screening in my country at the Movie House just because I really liked Elizabeth Olsen's portrayel of her along with the way Marvel™ presented her in this film. I like the way she is really relateable and down to earth and the dynamic with Vision was also really great. So yeah I could go on longer maybe later on but yeah thanks for reading. And also thanks JuicyTin for your post I might check out those Meta-Zombies soon sounds pretty cool lol.

You should, it's a thrill ride. I have the whole 2 collections of them.
I like Hulk

Because he doesnt give a damn and just goes for what he wants.

I am pretty sure its no suprise that I chose Hulk ^^ ayy
What do you guys think about him?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
I think hulk is an unfunny meany ;( n only wannabe pringles like him

Deadpool is more comical
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Yes Deadpool VS Hulk should totally happen. Although Deadpool's body does not respond to brute force attacks.
Seems like a cool but unfair idea. Perhaps Ironman vs Hulk? Or maybe Flash! ;0

Aw, flash is in dc comics ;(

Why did you choose marvel only?
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Because he's a marvel fan and he doesn't want those dc lowlife.
I'd really like to see Iron Man vs Wolverine, or Batman if we're including DC.
and i would really love to see a creation of batman vs superman
i bet superman wins