ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Favourite Potato Chips / Crisps
I want to see what you guys like and tell me why

Mine are Sunbites Sweet Chilli

there just so good , they have a nice crunchy texture and a bit spicy too
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=su...SaxlXje4iSM%3A
Man chips are different everywhere, I've never even seen that brand. These are mostly swedish chips. I think Kettle is everywhere though. My personal favorite is Bjäre, followed by Kettle and västkustchips. I appreciate things that aren't just pumped with artificial flavour and such. Västkustchips has good texture if you want to call it that, they're pretty hard compared to other non-striated chips. Flavour is pretty good, way better than other brands that attempt the same thing. Bjäre has the best flavour, with no artificial flavour.
Kettle are nice "delicacy" chips. Got interesting flavours and good taste. Sadly pretty expensive and arguably not worth the price.

Bjäre

Västkust (WEST COAST)

Kettle

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I cant lie , Im eating Kettle Sea salt and balsamic vinegar right now those are great ,
there textures nice there crunchy and hand made which is cool

also interesting chips you got there
-----
But really Kettles are one of the most expensive chips

a 150gram packet here is £2.05
Last edited by jesus; May 24, 2016 at 11:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I have always loved Sun Chips. But Cheddar will always be my favorite. Mom would get me them as a child, so I grew to enjoy them.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."

big photo, be warned

Those chips are my life. They're actually quite famous in the Philippines.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post

I have always loved Sun Chips. But Cheddar will always be my favorite. Mom would get me them as a child, so I grew to enjoy them.

YOU AND MEAN LOVE THE SAME THING! :o I just love sun chips because Its something new in my taste buds (sorry Sour cream and onion lays you don't have a place in my tummy/gut anymore.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
I pretty much only eat hot cheetos/hot chips in general. But my favorite would have to be Barbecue flavored lays. I became fat eating them. Shall cherish them for life.
Hot Cheetos, Sun Chips, Lays Classic.

Dude, these things are my youth. I had a premium membership in the school I went to, so I used to get Sun Chips (& everything else) for free.

Hot Cheetos are my guilty pleasure.

Every other Lays is disgusting to me.

ALSO PRINGLES
woah
I like this new thing called stax. These things are basically pringles, but taste more like a real potato. They fill me up more than pringles and I am pretty sure they are more healthy for you too, but you'd have to research that one coming from me.

I also reall like shoestrings. Because of the fact you can't eat them extreemly fast, they last a long time. They're basically mormal potato chips in fry-form.

Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
These are root vegetable chips. Expensive as hell but they're surprisingly really good. Not the dull healthy alternative you might expect. Brand doesn't matter, they taste the same anyway.
You have these in wherever you live, give them a try.

Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore