Toribash
Original Post
How to Record Toribash Efficiently
Recording Toribash Efficiently

What you'll need

Toribash (Obviously)
A microphone (If you choose to add commentary to your video)
Recording Software (I use Fraps, but there are many others)
An audio recording software (Optional if you use Fraps, but improves voice quality. I use Audacity)
Editing Software (I use Adobe Premiere Pro, but there are many others, some free, some not)

Fraps Settings

The following settings are what I use to record Toribash, as well as most games:

Fraps Settings

Toribash Settings

All you need to know about Toribash settings when recording are the following 2 things:

Make sure your Toribash window's height and width matches the quality that you plan to render/upload at. For instance; I render at 720p, so I set my window width to 1280, and my height to 720.

Also, you need to make sure your computer can handle recording Toribash. Do test recordings and lower settings to improve framerate if needed.

I also made a video summing all of this together. I'll leave that here at the bottom.

If you have any questions, leave them in this thread and I'll try to help.
Last edited by Arctic; Apr 21, 2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: fixed youtube link
Well thanks soap this really helped me, I use all of
that items and software but i use Sony Vegas Pro
12. Is that ok? i don't know which is better or not.
So that's all I need to find out really. I use the
software and Items to make Montages that's why
i use Vagas for the Effects it makes.
~The Age Of Gaming~
Thanks for letting me know about that man, you should check my montages some time .
~The Age Of Gaming~
Hey soap do you compress your recordings when you edit them out? Because the videos end up having a large file size like 1-10 Gigs etc.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Yes, that's a big part of the rendering process. Most if not all rendering softwares will give you a smaller file in the end. But either way, you can just delete the file after uploading if necessary.
Lightworks is really good. Probably the best one out there, but it's a bit complicated. I gave up on it and got Adobe Premiere CS5.
Well, if you gain enough follows and views, eventually you could start gaining money. But it's usually just for a hobby.