Ranking
I used to be good at wushu. At least I thought I was. Dunno what I´m good at right now, I may play today and find out.
Last edited by musket; Nov 21, 2014 at 09:20 PM.
Fucking smooth.
I know I can still do something in my sleep. I don't even try and I can still do it.
Anyone care to find out if you avoid it?
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

/ invade

Hai, what's going on? Haven't seen many of you online lately so I thought I would pop in and see what's going on & if I can help in anyway.

Linkhunter: If you need something you know where i'm at.
Hai Trip. How's eVo doing?

Also, getting back into playing this game. Gonna be spending a few hours almost every day ingame.
Going in now, come join me if you're on.
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
So, I just beat Kingdom Hearts for the first time.
Took me about, 5-7 years. 5-7 years meaning since I first played it at a mates place. But it took me about, 4 months, start to end, cause kept getting stuck and stopping.

Now to get Kingdom Heart 2.5 HD ReMIX

Dundundun
It took me a while to finish them too
I used to have them both on PS, but.. Somewhere along in the middle of the game, I found some other game or other.
And in the end. I stopped playing it altogether.
I finished KH 1 and 2 way later on an emulator since I didn't have the CD anymore.
Gave it away to a cousin along with my PS as a birthday present.Twas second hand but looked quite newso I dont think he minded

Originally Posted by DeathNoteX View Post
Kam, congrats lol. I hate the final boss, he's a cunt.
Fighting Ansem in Riku's form was a bitch too. I kept trying to tank it and didn't realize there was a specific strategy to follow.
Have you played KH2 yet? It's a lot easier imo, but it's just as good

Indeed.
I found KH 1 more annoying than 2
I finished 2 first and went back to 1. and went back to 2 again to be sure what exactly happened.
Originally Posted by musket View Post
I used to be good at wushu. At least I thought I was. Dunno what I´m good at right now, I may play today and find out.

I used to think I was good at Wushu.
But no.
It was just me playing against nubs.
Then reality hit over me(
Now I just play Aikido. It's the only thing I am decent in if I would say.

Originally Posted by kameron View Post
I suck at every mod, except lolnade3.tbm.
Cause I play for giggles, so random clicks ftw

Cheeky really, when we got ingame before, you'd win 4/5 of all the matches, and you said your FPS was low as fuck since yourinternet and all
Cheeeky really.
EDIT: Fractions not to scale.
So much cheek.
And honestly, I still do win about, 60% of matches I play, regardless of the mod.
But, I am rusty as fuck, so probably only winning around 30-50% of matches atm.

And Linky-poo, I got 2 decaps in a row in abd earlier today! Are you proud of me yet, senpai?
Senpaii? Wait what
Linky been givvin Kammy priveyt lessons?some fun tym? without me? Jealous D:
teachme2decappls
And hm. How does one even keep track of that, 30-50% of thematches, or is that just an estimatiion.
I always make an estimaxtion (pun intended) of my win ratio. Right now i would say my ratio is 58.3%.
P.S it says your win ratio in your usercard
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.