Ranking
Hey, Can you pm me if you can make textures 128?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh yea and size should always default to 512x512 no matter the request, makes it easier if people want to get higher quality texture items.

User received an infraction for this post: useless post -Redundant

Additionally to being a useless post this is also incorrect for several reasons:
• 512 textures are 16 times more work than 128 textures, so they are essentially worth way more.
• 512 textures can contain far more details which will look really really washed out in 128 textures.
• Resizing a 512 texture to a 128 one ruins the quality even more.
• People can decide what they want without your silly input.

So yeah, only post when you have something to contribute to the purpose of marketing. Have a nice day.
Last edited by Redundant; Oct 13, 2013 at 05:11 PM.
Originally Posted by dupbuck View Post
Eh, I kinda want a simple space ninja set, with simple legs with like a glowing thing (standard ninja but space warrior thingy majig.) Paying up to 8k (Looking for not much detail, but enough room for resale, also please TRY and make a head texture, if it's bad I'll remake it myself)

Accepted. I will try to make a head texture too. I need some sort of reference pics though (even if its just like a space suit pic then tell me how you want it changed into a ninja). And yes, Ive been practicing heads and I will try to make one for you.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Accepted. I will try to make a head texture too. I need some sort of reference pics though (even if its just like a space suit pic then tell me how you want it changed into a ninja). And yes, Ive been practicing heads and I will try to make one for you.

Something like dead space and ninja combined also if it could fit platinum force that would be great (grey with blue highlights)
Can I have a 128 head (robot with patches of noxious-coloured stuff)
Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want a pirate set with 2nd colour hunter si 1st colour azurite, it need to be 128x128,and at hands want pirate rings , PM when you make it
Are u selling the sets in the thread? If u do,i would buy the arrow set for 5k,and if the textures are 128x128 id offer 4k for them.
Best Soccer Player Ever!
Originally Posted by PuncherBot View Post
Are u selling the sets in the thread? If u do,i would buy the arrow set for 5k,and if the textures are 128x128 id offer 4k for them.

Arrow set is 512x512. Send the 5k and I will send the set within 24hours. ;)
Nty then,i need to afford the textures too,but i see i have no money for them.And actually,is there a any way to see them ingame?
Best Soccer Player Ever!