Ranking
Price: 4-7k
Time of work: Less Than 1 Day
Effort: 90%
Last edited by TheGod; Oct 11, 2008 at 08:56 PM.
the god
u already finished?

btw y the price is that high in the other one u took 2 days this one less than a day and it worht more also u put 4.5 k first and when i post u put 4.7 wtF?
Last edited by ShadowXD; Oct 11, 2008 at 09:00 PM.
I tried to understand what you wrote, i think i have it

Why is this one more expensive than the first one when this one is being done a lot quicker?
I am putting in the same amount of effort but in a shorter amount of time, therefore it shouldn't be as cheep as the other one, also 4-7k is an estimate, If i think i underachieved i ask for 4k, if i think i over achieved i ask for 7k. Notice that i never asked for the whole price.

Why did you put 4.5k, then 4.7k?
Well, i didn't do that, i put 4-7k as in 4000-7000 at first i had it 4k-5k then edited it a minute ago, this doesn't mean you need to pay more, it's just because 4-5k gives no wiggle room.

Are you done yet?
No, its only been 3 minutes.

Also a note to all buyers: if you give a good description it wont be has expensive because i don't need to think about what i need to do and go inside your head.
the god
good explination culapou, and I agree with you 100% 4k-7k is the perfect price if indeed it is the same quality in less time

@ShadowXD

4k, 5k, 6k, or 7k, isn't a lot of tc, I wouldn't complain.
Former Item Forger

Ok, here is what I did,
5.5k is reasonable to you?
the god
Descrition:Meh holdin your head. >:O
Colors:Purdy colorz.
General Style:Eh, go crazy.
Quality:Average.
[05:39] [√]╒ace: This coffee taste like anus
Originally Posted by hax444 View Post
Descrition:Meh holdin your head. >:O
Colors:Purdy colorz.